• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

I have never heard that anyone has saved trade with emotions or emotions has saved their money from loss. Because emotions can not control the analysis of our strategy but the mind can.

Well, in my 1st week of live trading I traded emotionally, and I made almost 300% profit in the first 3 days of trading, but alas! I lost everything within just next 18 hours! Then I only used moving average and RSI trading indicator! I didn’t follow money management and risk management rules of trading! Whatever, now I got my mistakes and till now I never trade here without analyzing Forex market just only based on emotions and luck!

I have never heard that anyone has saved trade with emotions or emotions has saved their money from loss. Because emotions can not control the analysis of our strategy but the mind can.
i read in liteforex blog about how to control your emotions in trading process, do you read about this?

Each and every trader have to control the emotions so that they can tackle all types of hurdles and like that we can reach the targets with ease and can increase our trading potential .

Emotions in max time damages our potential of trading and making profit pips for that becomes very much hard and impossible and thus we should trade without emotions .

Emotions are always not good for our trading work but controlling emotions and managing trades at the same time is not possible for everyone in the market.

It happened a few times. I did not take a trade and saw that trade would have bought me loss if I had taken it. The opposite also happened. lol This was a wrong way to trade.

Frankly, in my 1st years of trading I suffered a lot because of my emotions and greed! For being a new trader I didn’t know actually how to control emotions and greed! I see, maximum novice traders lose their money because of their emotions and greed! I don’t see any advantage of being a emotional here!

Emotions saved your trade?? Really? It can be just a luck, emotions can not always save your money. But your mind can do it, so depends on your knowledge and skills, not on your feelings and emotions.

Never, even I lost my 1st trading capital in the 3rd morning of my live trading capital because of my emotions! I actually lost my momentum because of losing 20% capital just in a trade then I used tripped trading lots and again I lost!

I have seen , most of the beginners fail because they do revenge trading , a trader cannot take revenge from the market . build your knowledge and then do good trading . it will be the best revenge you can take from this volatile trading place.

I think emotions in trading is a major distraction. You need to learn to control your emotions, otherwise you can lose money because of impulsivity.

In max cases i saw that emotions actually kills our trade orders and for that we can blow our trading accounts and can be a beggar one day so we have to be emotionally stronger

Well in past several times I did not take a trade and saw it would have bough me loss. Also missed many trades which could have bought me profit. It was fear working then. Now I don't do that kind of stuff.

no need to be sad with what has happened, and it also does not need to blame everyone else due to neglect yourself, better evaluation of what has happened, the business is a business that in it there are gains and losses, when loss yell-yell for help but when profit do you help other traders..?

I don’t know how emotions can help a trader! I see, new traders mainly lose their money because they don’t know, how to deal with emotions and greed! And I have no positive experience on it!

Of course, we should control our emotion when trade, Without controlling skills, we will not earn profit in forex trading. Indeed, it's not easy to trade with controlling emotion. Although demo account didn't involve emotion like we use real account, we can try to try it. A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practise trading

Self-control in currency trading was very important, control egos that exist within us that is indeed difficult, but if trained and hold then there will be progress which means

In the trading manual of course involves the control of emotions, and it is always saved from destruction because by being able to control the behavior of positive, like discipline and wait then the trader will be able to also think of objective

Sometime we get a buy signal, we enter setting our stop loss and take profit, suddenly the price reverses and trader get stopped out. But have you ever feeled a emotion kick while entering the market and you didn't enter the trade which could have got terribly wrong.

Not at all; but when I was a new Forex trader then I crushed my full trading equity for a couple of times because my emotions! I think, this is very much common scenario to the new Forex traders.