• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

I don't think that emotion will be able to save a trader. Emotion is a bad thing that is in forex and most of the times, I will think that it is the reason traders are losing. It is better when the trader will learn how to be trading without the attachment of emotion.

Emotion will never save anybody trade what emotion do to you rather its make you to loss alot of money mostly the greed make you to loss more money in the forex trading market so there is a need to control it

Emotion is the thing which we dont need to trade with because for sure before you can start making a dim just be sure that you have rid of your emotion otherwise you are going to fail within a short period of time in this busines

I agree with that quote, but it means that you must know the psychology of the other trader also, are they greed or fear, and also if we want to know about this we must see the market trend first and what happening to the market before take an action
Sure and even if you don't know their psychologies, you must be calculative. That is one of the things that set that investor-Buffet apart. Sometimes I wonder if he applies emotions to investment. Well, he must when he said "do not test the depth of a river with two legs". Emotions might work but better with skills and experience.

trading with emotions should we lose in forex trading. emotions will only affect our trading, therefore we need to meminimalsir occurrence of emotions by trying to trade using MM and RM good

Yes several times but that I don't consider lucky as it can't be used as a strategy in your trading career to use your emotions as a guide in your trading.

Logic and emotion are not mutually exclusive and shouldn't be. They work best when used together. Generally speaking I don't make any such decision. This is not my thinking process except in very limited areas of quotidian behavior.

We must be able to control the emotions well. Trading with emotion will only give a loss for us. A trader is strongly advised to not trade with emotion if it does not want to experience many losses and therefore, we should be able to learn to control emotions well to save our account from losses

emotions are a double edged sword, but in my opinion id does more harm than good, it can save you from a bad trade thanks to fear, but it also leads to more loses due to greed and so on and so forth

emotions will give a negative result for our trading. Trading using emotion then it will not provide maximum results for our trading and therefore we need to use MM and RM good not to follow emotion. If we are able to control emotions well it will provide maximum trading results

It might happen as when you are over emotional you tend to avoid making trades or taking few risk, which inturn might save you from taking wrong trades but its a bit on negative thing in trading.

Well when I was new I did not have control over my emotions when in a trade. So closed early and broker rules. And then market turned. Now I would not call it a saving because what I did was not according to plan and was just lucky.

An emotion is mainly considered for losing in our trading life. We have to survive in this volatile trading place in cool mind; please don’t take any decision in an emotional state, otherwise you have to suffer in a long time. By passing a long time in this market place we can control our emotions.

Emotions usually doubles the trouble in the middle of trading so i think it should be good if we keep them out of our trading schedule.

Emotions can distract your mind and that way you can have loss trade so never think that emotions ever going to save your trade. It might happen that sometimes luck or miracle can change your trade but not emotions.

Despite of good trading experience that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life if you are able to control your emotions. I don’t think emotions can save our trading at all. By emotion we always fall a great trouble when trading practically.

In my early stage of trading my emotions influenced me to use over lot size in my trading! So, I lost my trading capital for several times, since then I didn’t know the ways of dealing with emotions and greed! I seem, emotion makes traders aggressive and fear makes trader defensive! Both are common problem here for novice traders!