• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

Most of the time earning money from the trading is the way people think how they are managing the money. I don't know if that is a good case for all the people who do teh trading. I am sure there are some good ways to trade by keeping the emotion in check but it surely would not be too easy.

relax and less emotion involve during trading is not something that we can't do. but yes, we will need practice to make emotion not affecting in all of our trading decision. emotion is part of human nature and sometimes it could be difficult to control especially when we need to sacrifice valuable thing.

You're right, in my opinion, the trader shouldn't trade without emotions at all. It will be better to relate to trading just as like business. It that case, the relevant to the process will be quite different.

I have found that emotions are always going to be having some trouble with the people. If they are going to be having some issues with the trading then they take things emotionally there. I just assume that trading is not that easy for the people who end up being too judgemental and emotional on things that lead to more problems.

Emotions save trade I think is more on coincidence. I doubt that theirs a way or means to make profit in forex if we just going to rely on our emotions. In fact this is the worse scenario. That's why its better that we trade in forex and we make good money in forex if we can follow our head and not our heart.

And that is because, our emotions felt something that isn't right. Or our emotions affect our decision making which can either a good result or not. But then, we will feel lucky if we have done it right. Even though, we have the feelings to help us it will be still not helping or change the market trend.

better for traders have skill and experience because it will save them more than emotion. the frequent of emotion save traders maybe is little and it also in form of coincidence. while in many case, emotional trading often lead traders get lousy result than able to always save them.

surely you can see that forex can be problematic that way and you have to understand that point. We should try to control our emotions and avoid our emotions from influencing our decisions. This is not easy and may take long time and experience to make our trading emotion free.

more easy to traders not involving too much emotion during trading if they have plan and strategy. but mostly traders have no good plan and strategy and automatically it will lead them not confident in trading. they rush to close order while actually, the market only breathe and the trend still support their previous order.

I don't think that emotions can always save our trades but it can be very rare to happen since, emotions from often we think that it will be bad sign that affect our trading and that we will going to have more of losses than becoming successful in here.

nahid

Membership Revoked
Sometime we get a buy signal, we enter setting our stop loss and take profit, suddenly the price reverses and trader get stopped out.Emotion can never save our trade. Its just can make our bad trader even worse.so surely you can see that Forex can be problematic that way and you have to understand that point.

In one think emotion is save tread but emotion is not good for treader.Ir any person want to be a good treader He/She must be void Emotions.

I dint experience that my emotion save my trading bad experience in fact some time greed make to loose money in forex trading by so many trader, so it is very important to control emotions while doing trading.

Emotions had not negative effects all the time .It some times save us from a big loss. I many times close positions in low loss thinking may be it will be a great loss if I wait for profit . It really happened that market not come back . I was saved from a big loss. Some times we do quick decisions in emotional state of mind which give us benefit.

I guess sometimes but it does not make it right. The only reason why its save your position is by chance and not by plan. And in the end you can end up making much bigger loses than making some profit. I do recommend that we spend more time learning how to trade than hoping that next time you trade you make it right again.

Yeah you are very correct that oftentimes is just by luck that you would have successful trade using your emotions.. But most of the time, you would not have successful trading at all. That's why I don't take any chances. I make sure that I'll just follow my plans

Emotions in not the problem in forex. Its being emotional that is. So if you are losing its okay to feel fear and okay to feel down. But if you do emotional trading and not follow your trading strategy then that's another story. That's why we need to focus on learning and eventually earning in forex trading even if we feel the pressure while trading.

I don't see any difference in there at all. Because, being emotional still trigger emotions and we have the emotions since birth. I don't see those a time that an emotion saved my trades because, it's already in our analysis and the market outcome which we can't manipulate.

Emotion isn't always harmful. You know, fear makes trader lose opportunity to earn money or more, therefore, staying away from trading makes no harm to trader.

Yes, we say emotions are bad in Forex but if we are regular traders and have been trading for quite some time, we will understand that there are times it looked as if our emotions have saved us sometime from losing and not just losing but prevented us from big loss. Little wonder why some say there are times when you have to follow your heart in Forex.