• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

Sometime we get a buy signal, we enter setting our stop loss and take profit, suddenly the price reverses and trader get stopped out. But have you ever feeled a emotion kick while entering the market and you didn't enter the trade which could have got terribly wrong.

Emotion can never save our trade. Its just can make our bad trader even worse. Though some people says that greed, fear etc. these kind of emotions can be used as positive way, but i personally feel that it is not possible to become successful trader having these emotions, we should try to avoid them while trading.

That is very true there is no way which emotion can save our trade because in forex when trading with emotion such as greed there is a tendency of failure to that of loss so emotion is never saved our trade rather they contributed to our failure.

- - - Updated - - -

That is very true there is no way which emotion can save our trade because in forex when trading with emotion such as greed there is a tendency of failure to that of loss so emotion is never saved our trade rather they contributed to our failure.

I have never came across anyone who knows how they saved their trade using the emotions. we all know the stories of the trouble that have caused because of the emotions. so surely you can see that forex can be problematic that way and you have to understand that point.

I have never came across anyone who knows how they saved their trade using the emotions. we all know the stories of the trouble that have caused because of the emotions. so surely you can see that forex can be problematic that way and you have to understand that point.

same here i don't see how possible it is because trading with emotion will only make us confused on making decisions so emotion trading will never save but it will only desroy,in the sense that the negative feelings will be greater than that of the positive feeling whereby pushing us to go ahead with a wrong decision.

We should try to control our emotions and avoid our emotions from influencing our decisions. This is not easy and may take long time and experience to make our trading emotion free. Emotional control is more essential when one loses money in Forex trading because this is the time when many people behave irrationally and take hasty decisions with a view to recover their losses.

emotion when everything goes wrong is normal and that the traders need to do is accept these situation and forget it soon. trading is not done in 24 hours only and its why traders not necessary to rush trading again after worst case happen while trader still in emotional feeling. make evaluation and calming down is part of the job and I guess its the best approach when traders feel emotion after make mistake.

Well emotional trade can never be good because when talking about emotional trade I think we are dealing and talking about something like greed and other similar things here so the best option is that we need to try our possible best and make sure that we trade without emotion.

the form of emotional is many and it could be sadness when traders suffer loss or being too happy when able to catch profit. no matter the form of our emotion to the result or during trading, we need practice to control it because everything will always become not good if too much. including emotion.

Emotional trade is not that good but rather I will say its not possible for we to avoid emotion completely yes this is very true emotion can not be avoided completely but it can only be control via hardwork

I have never came across anyone who knows how they stored their business using the feelings. we all know the experiences of the actual that have triggered because of the feelings. so absolutely you can see that currency trading can be difficult that way and you have to know that factor.

emotional trade can never be good because when talking about emotional trade I think we are dealing and talking about something like greed and other similar things here so the best option is that we need to try our possible best and make sure that we trade without emotion.

Emotions works in two way it can be distructive or even work in a good way,its distructive in the sense that when we are trading with it we will be convinceby our emotion mostly greed wanting more,and can be good in the sense that with fear we do close our trade whereby being saved from lossing.

Most trades (if not all) done with emotions don't produce good result. The business of forex is not one that is carried out under the influences of emotions (and I've not seen any business done this way too).

- - - Updated - - -

Most trades (if not all) done with emotions don't produce good result. The business of forex is not one that is carried out under the influences of emotions (and I've not seen any business done this way too).

Emotions will not always safe you to earn money , There may be some situations where you might be earning profits with emotions but there are many example where people have lost every thing with there emotions . I never get profited with emotions till now .

Psychological business is not that excellent but rather I will say its not possible for we to prevent feelings absolutely yes this is very real feelings can not be prevented absolutely but it can only be management via hard work

emotion kills my trading account it is very harmful to all trader i think.i am unable to control my own emotion during my trading in forex.it is very painful to control emotion during trading in forex.

I don't remember if the forex ever saved me. I have found that most of the time, they are only going to make problems as time goes on. That is why we have to see that forex does have some limitations for the people who are not much comfortable with the earning and trading. that is why we have to understand how that goes.

I don't remember if the forex ever saved me. I have found that most of the time, they are only going to make problems as time goes on. That is why we have to see that forex does have some limitations for the people who are not much comfortable with the earning and trading. that is why we have to understand how that goes.

Well,thats right trading emotional don't offen save us but atleast it gives us the sense to learn from our lessons so therefore in other to lessen the tension while trading then i think we should do the neccessary thing before trdaing,the neccessary thing which is making proper market review.