• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have any Crypto trader here?

Recently, I have started trading in Cryptos; frankly I’m enjoying a lot! Have any Crypto trader here? Please reply.

Recently, I have started trading in Cryptos; frankly I’m enjoying a lot! Have any Crypto trader here? Please reply.

Last year I have tried and I found couple of TPs; but in this year I already delete the chart of BTCUSD because of consistent SLs. So, now there is no way.

I am in the field of the cryptocurrencies but I do not trade them. I believe in holding on cryptos as long as possible. It is my first priority to invest my extra income into the Bitcoin. I think bitcoin is ready to fly higher and higher. What do you people think?

I am in the field of the cryptocurrencies but I do not trade them. I believe in holding on cryptos as long as possible. It is my first priority to invest my extra income into the Bitcoin. I think bitcoin is ready to fly higher and higher. What do you people think?

Yes, the same opinion on BTC; one the other hand; nowadays I am interested in Buxcoin. Thank you.

Automation of monetary standards has become well accepted by the currency exchange traders. And virtual cash are now becoming popular day by day. Even the forex traders are trying to trade with crypto currencies. But I personally think that real or forex trading is safer than crypto trading as forex involves with the exchanging of various currencies actually and it is easier to predict the movements of real currencies than crypto currencies.

Automation of monetary standards has become well accepted by the currency exchange traders. And virtual cash are now becoming popular day by day. Even the forex traders are trying to trade with crypto currencies. But I personally think that real or forex trading is safer than crypto trading as forex involves with the exchanging of various currencies actually and it is easier to predict the movements of real currencies than crypto currencies.

I think, crypto is for only the long term trading but, Forex is much flexible; you can apply here both kind of trading styles, I mean long term as well as short term trading style.

I bought my first bitcoin some 5 years ago when I heard from my friend that ceyptocurrencies are coming into the market. I sold all of my coins last year at the price of $20000 and I am holding a Mercedes car and huge bank balance. I am a blessed man guys!

I bought my first bitcoin some 5 years ago when I heard from my friend that ceyptocurrencies are coming into the market. I sold all of my coins last year at the price of $20000 and I am holding a Mercedes car and huge bank balance. I am a blessed man guys!

Really you are! What’s your prediction on BTCUSD right now? I see, your plan was amazing (to sell BTC @ 20,000$).

Demo trading account is offered by almost all brokers so traders can practice on it. We have developed a mindset that practice kills our time and energy so we can’t measure its value.

Traders hardly share their strategies with others because a good strategy is hard-earned.Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.

Traders hardly share their strategies with others because a good strategy is hard-earned.Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.
We must use such kind of a Trading based strategy that will help us in earning the Profits.

EA trading isn’t for all of us. We love it just because it cuts off our labor. However, for better EA trading experience, we should select an EA trading-friendly broker.

Crypto trading has become trendiest. Watch video tutorials and apply those techniques on demo account to weld your experience. Start trading on real account with low capital so you can survive in for long.

Leverage increases a trader’s return as long as traders can properly utilize this. Traders should not take high trading lot in their trading because it drives their traders away from Forex.

To reduce risk, use low leverage. It is suggested because many traders analyze the market in the wrong way that leads them to lose. In our traders, technical analysis is mostly preferred.