• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hacker from Pakistan

Not just password of my Forex account he even able to login to my Gmail account and delete notification email from the broker (they sent when someone withdraw money with confirm code)!

Luckily I got a copy of the email on my phone so I prevented it on time and able to get information about this hacker:

IP: 39.47.178.4

Track using IP Tool: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/39.47.178.4 Found:

State/Region: Islamabad
City: Islamabad

Liberty Reserve Account number: U2282857

Wow, this is quite a fascinating story. Someone can actually do that so well. I'm kind of scared nowadays of these not so trustworthy online financial institution you know. I like a safe institution. This is why I only go with the best like paypal. I think paypal is pretty safe. I don't really use other and being in the US, they're so good at protecting their users.

Though this post is pretty long but I'm beginning to develop a doubt about the security of funds in our account. Just about 3-4 weeks ago, a forum member in one of the forums reported similar thing and while the TS was lucky to have secured his, this fellow lost all to the hacker.

This is interesting to hear but surprising to the ear. I used to doubt the possibility of this but now, it has become very clear that using a formidable password cannot guarantee your security. Maybe a spamware had been unknowingly installed to the owner's PC.

Realy am just shocked to read this that some hacked your account and after that you just prevent this with your intelligency its amazing but how you track the IP of the hacker ??

really amazing hacker, i wish i can be a hacker. I will stealth all rich people and give their money to poor society.
Do anyone here know how to remove icloud of iphone??
please email me : [moderated]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that when your account would be hacked, at those season, LR was being hacked. SO it seems that your trading account connected to LR and has hole for hacker to hack your data

I think a situation like that is possible. But if this hacker is really so cool, he wouldn't be exposing his ip address. it's not easy to identify such a hacker.

really amazing hacker, i wish i can be a hacker. I will stealth all rich people and give their money to poor society.

It seems that this guy have recently watched "ROBINHOOD" movie or maybe a great fan of him..!

Can you please live a couple of millions for me? :D

Well well... It's best of all to use systems that give the opportunity to conduct actions after scanning the QR code or an sms request.

What was the broker’s number & how he got your details? I see, it’s an old post but I hope, till now you are available here.

That's why you need to be triple time accurate when working with forex. It's digital industry like name of this forum;) I have lot of security programs installed and change my passwords very often and even then I store them on separate flash USB. It's common sense everything I tell you but people just don't like to listen till it bites them usually ;(

I don’t use any suspicious app or sites in my PC which one I mainly use for my trading purpose! I can’t control the hacker but I can my security!