• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Greed and emotions

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

Confidence on your trading approaches shows how efficient you are in operating those approaches. But when greed comes in the trading decisions sometimes traders show overconfidence on their trading approaches and they take decisions out of greed. They may start thinking that their perfect trading strategies are able to give more and more money. At first, don’t be greedy and emotional. Keep greediness and overconfidence away just be realistic and passionate about your work.

I think this is common only for newbies who just had their first win, all excited and hyper. They think more thy trade more they win and at the end they are not capable to deal with all the orders. So I would agree that over gaming usually is not something good and I would say this is just a result of the first wins euphoria

I think this is common only for newbies who just had their first win, all excited and hyper. They think more thy trade more they win and at the end they are not capable to deal with all the orders. So I would agree that over gaming usually is not something good and I would say this is just a result of the first wins euphoria

I know a trader how invested 1K after winning just 1st 2 trades in demo. then, lose his 1s live account within 6 hours! That’s the reality.

Greed is curse in every filed of life. You have to stay realistic as a real person do not get attracted by fake offerings. You have to be real in order to get success on the Forex market. I am sure you have got my point. Thanks for paying attention to my comment!

Greed is curse in every filed of life. You have to stay realistic as a real person do not get attracted by fake offerings. You have to be real in order to get success on the Forex market. I am sure you have got my point. Thanks for paying attention to my comment!

You are right! But traders need to build a cool mindset; in that case, meditation & yoga is a good option.

i have seen So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

I dont think that greed is common for new traders. I have seen some cases of very experienced traders making crazy moves just in order to prove to their ego that they can make huge money. Usually, such situations does not finish well for such traders

I dont think that greed is common for new traders. I have seen some cases of very experienced traders making crazy moves just in order to prove to their ego that they can make huge money. Usually, such situations does not finish well for such traders

Interesting; because I see almost all of the new traders have a short-term plan on money making instead of learning.

I do consider greed as one of the reasons for loss. Truth be told, the vast majority come into forex with an unreasonable greedy expectation of being rich by overnight. They put more emphasis on making profit than aptitudes. They overlook that the aptitudes will bring cash. You need good study and practice to wind up noticeably skilled.

If you want to make a profit consistently, you have to give up greed. Greed and emotion are a harmful thing in trading. Emotion trading provides many problems to earn a profit. And greed forces a trader to trade extra.

Emotion can never bring a trading profit. To earn a trading profit, you have to give up emotions and greed. If you can trade without these two things, then it is possible to move forward in trading.

Greed and emotion are the very dangerous things in forex trading. If you can not control these two, you may face a huge lose. You may lose all your investment in the forex market.

Greed and emotion are very dangerous for trading. you have to remove greed and emotion when you are going to trade in the forex market. Because they can make a great lose.

A trader’s bad qualities are his enemies, for example greed and emotion. Greed and emotion destroy a trader completely. So, we should stay away from trading if we think that we have these qualities.

In forex, there is no rule of confidence because trading is all about forecasting the market. The better you can forecast the market, the better you can earn by trading.

I have seen according to my trading experience, we the traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. Actually, despite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow in by and large regulated trading brokers.