• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Got your yearly target or not?

Friends; now we are in the last part of 2018! How about this year for your trading? Personally, I have mixed experience. What about you?

At this time moment, with the development of technologies, various online earning sources have become well-admired by the inhabitants around the world. And there is no argument that many people are now trying to earn money in the forex market and taking trading as main income source. And at the end of 2018, I have received what I desire to a greater extent as I always try to set realistic goals for me.

At this time moment, with the development of technologies, various online earning sources have become well-admired by the inhabitants around the world. And there is no argument that many people are now trying to earn money in the forex market and taking trading as main income source. And at the end of 2018, I have received what I desire to a greater extent as I always try to set realistic goals for me.

Wow, that’s really great mate, nice to know your success! All the best for 2019.

There is no shame in admitting in that i have not achieved the yearly target that i set for myself. I want to start the new year on a positive note. It is a lesson for the new traders that don't worry if you don't achieve the targets or goals. Just keep on learning and trading.

There is no shame in admitting in that i have not achieved the yearly target that i set for myself. I want to start the new year on a positive note. It is a lesson for the new traders that don't worry if you don't achieve the targets or goals. Just keep on learning and trading.

I appreciate your point, mate! Existing is the great achievement here; because in every year a number of huge traders leave this market.

To be honest; I am not trading with this type of target! In addition, I think having a yearly, monthly target brings extra mental pressure!

Yananes, I like your comment very much. I also share your opinion. If you havent achieved your defined targets, it is completely ok and not something that any trader should be ashamed of. Look what you have done wrong and move on into future deals but try not to make the same mistake twice

Yananes, I like your comment very much. I also share your opinion. If you havent achieved your defined targets, it is completely ok and not something that any trader should be ashamed of. Look what you have done wrong and move on into future deals but try not to make the same mistake twice

That’s the positive approach should we all have! There is nothing like guarantee in Forex! So, don’t be panic if you don’t get your target!

I hope that you will all agree with me that traders should not be discouraged with lose deals. I think that such deals are our best teachers. I am also trying to make the best use of my lose deals and figure out what I need to improve

Every person is having its own struggle with Forex. Many are profitable and many are not, so never compare your struggle with others and profit also. You have achieved what others can not.

yes it is. most traders are not willing to learn by passing a long time , they always try to acquire knowledge within very short time. practically its not possible.

Yes, I must set my annual target. How much profit will I gain, even if it is a loss, my profit percentage will increase according to the risk ratio. I do calculations all the time.

I do agree with @karleyWalker. Having a target is like the fuel driving the trades in the right directions. Even Though it’s hard to achieve in some conditions, it gives a motive for trading.