• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gold trading with 1:3 leverage

For decades gold has shown considerable growth and gold is now being viewed as a safe investment options. However if we trade gold with higher leverage then this safety is no longer there. Of course higher leverage also can boost our earnings

Now my question is how safe is gold trading with a leverage of 1:3? can our account ever be blown if we trade with this leverage ?

Though this leverage can decrease our earning potential, it will be a very safe strategy and the risk of account blowing is negligible. Also it can give us good and safe profits in the long term.

With that low leverage i think it won't be so much safe since gold price movement is big and also volatile, i advice you to choose higher leverage, if you are a paranoid with high leverage then use as much as 1:50. My recommendation is 1:200 or 1:400.

1:3 is too low even though gold trading already requires higher capital. While you are trying to be cautious, it is also wise to consider the potentials of profit. In the same vein, I wouldn't go for up to 1:400 because I consider it as being on a high side as well but anything between 1:50-1:200 is fine.

The market of gold is very volatile. It can fluctuate any time. But the biggest truth is whatever happens, the price of gold will increase day by day. So whatever leverage you use, trade with gold with long tern investment.

Gold is for sure very volatile , and that is why with the leverage that we use like that we can earn as much as we can, but make sure with this high leverage don't use much lot size that will make you loss money so easily.

By and large traders consider high leverage at many risks. But according to my trading experience I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, before trading with leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

However if we trade gold with higher leverage then this safety is no longer there. Of course higher leverage also can boost our earnings

If one uses leverage properly and manages risk then higher leverage won't hurt a trader. But if one doesn't understand how it works it is better to use lower leverage.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker , actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments , it always contains risk , so before trading leverage it is important to know how to manage risks.

What do you mean by 1:3? Did you mean 1:300? By the way, gold is my favorite trading instrument because of it’s high volatility! I get my daily trading target so quickly by using gold metal! Besides, my trading leverage is 1:100.

Trading with high leverage in demo account is right decision , because leverage contains always higher risk in live account , it could be dangerous at any time despite of most accurate trading plan .

I don’t like to take huge risk when trading practically, because this market is too much uncertain and no one the capability to calculate the market with certainly. I always take high risk in my demo account to see the performance how it works. This approach always discourage me not to take risk in live account.

I don’t like to take huge risk when trading practically, because this market is too much uncertain and no one the capability to calculate the market with certainly. I always take high risk in my demo account to see the performance how it works. This approach always discourage me not to take risk in live account.

Good decision; when you are not confident enough on this kind of volatile trading instrument; then it’s better to leave on. By the way, Gold is one of my favorite trading pairs to trade.

Basically I don’t take more than 2% risk on my individual trade position; same rule for gold trading! Since, gold is more volatile so I take extra care for gold trading!

In my live trading account I am playing with 1:100 trading leverage but I have plan on gold trading since; I got below 60% success ratio on this metal! Major FX trading pairs are my main area of trading!