• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gold Price Targets for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBelow is a gold chart I worked on this weekend. It has a lot of information on it to digest. First thing to note is the top rail of the black falling wedge. As you can see the top rail comes in around the 1215 to 1220 area. Not that it means anything but the two black rectangles are exactly the same size that measures time and price for the rectangle on top and our current triangle below.

If our current triangle plays out as a halfway pattern, I have it measured using the BO to BO and the impulse method with the price objectives at the bottom of the chart. I think we could see a small halfway pattern form during the second impulse move down before the actual price targets are hit. The very bottom price objective is the 2008 crash low at 685 which looks like it would hit the bottom rail in October. Something to watch when the bottom rail gives way.

In our opinion no speculative short positions in gold, silver and mining stocks are currently justified from the risk/reward perspective.

The USD Index moved slightly above the key, long-term resistance level but gold rallied by almost $20 on Friday. We have seen several bearish signs in the precious metals market recently – is the above bullish enough to make the overall outlook for the precious metals market bullish.

Basically, I am following technical analysis of the market. Therefore, I do not have long time target for trading. Personally, I like to trade in Gold. Because, Gold trading is much profitable for trading. On the other hand, my regulated trading broker GCI Financial provides me daily market analysis that helps me very much to make my right decision. I never open my trade without analysis. Because, I know Forex is much dangerous business. By the way, my personal opinion is, the first six months this metal will down and the last six months this metal will rise for making new higher point. Let’s see, what happened

According to 2014 COT for gold, 2015 year will impart gold serious bullish intentions. Ready to play no sharp upsurge in my Hotforex account..

Gold predictions are really bullish for 2015, because traders and other Hedge funds are looking forward to increase their bullish call on the Gold because it has been more than 2 years that Gold is struggling and no more a safe heaven for traders but it would be a different story this year.

Last 2 years there were so many ups and downs; not any specific trend like 2011 & 2012! By the way, I am always try to use this volatile trading instrument because, it’s too much active!

Status
Not open for further replies.