• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Global Prime Rebates/Commission Discounts - $1.50 per RTL - ASIC Regulated ECN Broker

Hey Digital Cash Palace

As with IC Markets, after considerable research and review of its qualities as a broker, I found myself drawn to Global Prime's superior trade environment consisting of fast execution, no to low spreads, no dealing desk (it doesn't bet against you/act as your counterparty), and reasonable commissions. That said, I thought to discount those commissions even further, and improve on this already stellar trading environment by entering into an IB agreement with Global Prime. All this backed by ASIC regulation and segregated accounts.

They're rated at well over 4 stars on the Forex Peace Army site, and extremely well regarded in virtually all Forex communities across the internet that are aware of this broker.

As ever, I encourage everyone to do their own homework and verify this broker's quality for themselves. I am confident you will agree that Global Prime's trade environment is amongst the best in the retail Forex space:

Global Prime Spreads vs Others on FX Intel: FX Intelligence | Your Source for Forex Broker Comparisons

MyFXBook Spreads (also for a basis of comparison): Spreads | Myfxbook

Getting down to brass tacks, this is the reference link to use in order to claim your rebates/discounts:

https://globalprime.eappform.com/Initiate.aspx?Adviser=FOREX&PCode=KVCR

Please be sure to follow up after enrolment by e-mailing me at [email protected] so that we can confirm your discounts. Further, should you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to contact me, and I will strive to get back to you at the first available opportunity. I pride myself on being prompt and helpful to my clients.

Cheers and happy trading,
Kyle

Additional information about Global Prime per their literature (virtually all of which I would agree with):

• ASIC regulated Australian broker with a great team who are truly dedicated to looking after their clients.
  • Complete transparency. Absolutely no b-book or market making with only one account type offered: ECN ONLY.
  • The only broker that is willing to prove that all trades are sent to the Liquidity Providers. Global Prime can supply a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which Liquidity Provider filled the trade thus proving all trades are sent to LPs.
  • Extremely tight spreads. Leverage up to 200:1 (higher pending approval) with zero stop level.
  • Low Minimum Trade Size - 0.01 Lots.
  • Trade 42 currencies and metals through tier 1 liquidity providers.
  • Servers in Equinix NY4 providing a 1 m/s connection when used with Beeks FX VPS.
  • Free Beeks FX VPS for clients trading greater than 20 lots per month, otherwise heavily discounted VPS rates.
  • Minimum Deposit of $500 with AUD, USD, GBP, EUR denominated accounts.
  • Fast and efficient sign up process.