1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Getting Started In Forex: Things To Avoid

Discussion in 'Education Centre' started by ProTrader, Apr 22, 2012.

1. option

option

getting excited with a fast market move and making entry in that market must be avoided because it will lead you to an uncomfortable position and result will be a loss.

starlite likes this.
  2. anosocialnet

anosocialnet

There are many and more things to avoid as a good Trader, and as a beginner...things like Greed and always invest the amount you can afford to loss.

3. Dmitriy Ushakov

Dmitriy Ushakov

Avoid extremes in everything. Because the only good is the middle ground. And you can only get it if you think about all your actions and never make decisions of the blue.

4. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

This is very good point! A number of new Forex traders lose huge amount of money because of avoiding proper risk management & money management policies! By the way, in my trading I use only 1% risk reward ratio as a fixed scale!

5. winchent13

winchent13

Risks is one of the sensitive issues for me. I drew a lot of money in the past, because I didn't follow the risk management strategies and I allowed myself to have risks up to 20%... which is unacceptable.

6. Richards

Richards

You ah e to avoid a lot of things in order to stay on the market for a long time. Many traders have the bad habit as they trust the fake news which leads them towards the ultimate losses. You have two avoid them as much as you can. Thank you so much!

7. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

New traders need to avoid their emotions & greed very honestly. According to my experience; greed is the main problem here! No one can make money here with his emotions! So, be careful if you are a newbie.

8. Pagaro

Pagaro

Don’t fall on dreams that you will swiftly make some huge money and you will be able until the rest of your life to sit on the beach and drink Margaritas. Be smart, and stick to learning materials, use heavily demo account and develop your strategy for steady but continuous green pips