1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Getting Started In Forex: Choosing a Broker

Discussion in 'Education Centre' started by ProTrader, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

No doubt, low trading spread is a very important consideration to me as a scalper! But, I think broker regulation is the much important parameter than any type of trading feature! Because, non-regulated broker breaks their commitments so commonly!

2. winchent13

winchent13

Nevertheless, the company's reliability is still more important than trading conditions, I've learned it more than once from my own experience. The presence of regulation is an obligatory condition.

3. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I always advice the new traders to choose the broker after complete research about it as it is an important part of their trading career. A broker must be well reputed whom you can trust with closed eyes. You money will be in the hands of it, so make a perfect choice. Stay secure!

4. Yorley

Yorley

Broker is very important in the world of forex trading. You need to make a relation with a trust-worthy broker. You can check the credibility of brokers on the internet. You can see the reviews of people that they have served. Thank you.

5. lioneld

lioneld

Yes, this is very much important point! Even, I consider as my major point on choosing a broker.

6. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Exactly; if market maker brokers offer you an outstanding trading conditions; that doesn’t mean much since, they will block your profit after a decent break; as a result no value! That’s the real calculation.

7. Astirewien

Astirewien

I choose a broker for reviews. I always carefully study several sites with reviews and draw conclusions for myself. I wrote to some people who left bad reviews to find out if the problem was resolved or not.

I start with a demo account and trade for a week. if everything suits me - I make a test payment and withdrawal of funds. If everything is ok, then I trade with this broker.