• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Get more from Forex

Earn 6% Per Annum by trading with FXB
You work hard for your money and we want your money to work harder for you!

The FXB Team is always looking for ways to give you the best trading experience on the planet. We think you’ll agree that there’s no better way to give your trading account a boost than by earning a generous, withdrawable 6% CashBack p.a.*, simply for trading as you normally trade!

That’s right! You can earn 6% CashBack per annum* with FXB! Paid monthly.

Managing the money is a great skill than others in Forex trading, we always looking for good trading knowledge but practically in spite of having most powerful trading knowledge that’s not possible to make sure a healthy trading life if you don’t know how to manage money.

We the traders learn this market attitude from various sources; from all making past mistake is the foremost. Past mistake didn’t get us nothing without lose, but provide a good lesion of trading . but we if we do past mistake again and again , then it is not possible at all to overcome from loses.

I don’t think this kind of additional trading service can help the traders to make real money! Here, Knowledge is the best weapon! Without own trading knowledge and skill, consistent result is quite impossible! So, new traders focus on learning and learning.

In Fx trading there are many mandatory things that we have to ensure if we want to get maximal result from our trading . first of all when we newcomers have to move Babypips school to acquire real trading knowledge and also trade in a demo account at any broker, but practically mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically.

Well, I really appreciate all of brokers feature if they are transparent broker! Yes, there have so many ways of additional income! But, as a Forex trader I concentrate on only my trading and I have no interest on any others source of income.

To get return from your investment in forex market, a trader will require proper utilization of trading strategies. To earn money in consistent manner, each forex trader will require proper comprehension of trading so that he can take benefits of currency exchanges in prevailing market situation. But to take benefits of market, a trader must develop the mind-set to utilize his skills and proficiency which can lead him successful journey here.

To get return from your investment in forex market, a trader will require proper utilization of trading strategies. To earn money in consistent manner, each forex trader will require proper comprehension of trading so that he can take benefits of currency exchanges in prevailing market situation. But to take benefits of market, a trader must develop the mind-set to utilize his skills and proficiency which can lead him successful journey here.
Making 1-2 TP is not a big deal; but making consistent profit here is the main challenge. As you know (maybe), here only good skilled Forex traders are consistent.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You need the ability to find a good trade and control your emotions. New trades most of the time focus on making profit. They ignore learning and skills. As a result they take impulsive decision.