• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

General Trade Company

The General Trade Company (Danish: Det almindelige Handelskompagni) was a Dano-Norwegian trading company charged with administering the realm's settlements and trade in Greenland. The company managed the government of Greenland from 1749 until its bankruptcy in 1774.

Regards
export masala products

Yes, there have so many brokers; but we traders need to select our trading broker so carefully! Because, scam brokers are available here and there! I see, almost all of scam brokers are the non-regulated! So I think, we should work on only the regulated Forex brokers!

Yes, there have so many brokers; but we traders need to select our trading broker so carefully! Because, scam brokers are available here and there! I see, almost all of scam brokers are the non-regulated! So I think, we should work on only the regulated Forex brokers!

Of course mate! We need to work with the regulated Forex brokers! But the problem is; all of non-regulated Forex brokers are hiding their regulation info! In addition, they are very active on the marketing policy! As a result, new traders got trapped very easily.

There are two types of trading platforms including mt4 and mt5 and if you are not an stock trader but a forex trader, mt4 is a better option for you.

Ignorance to using demo account entraps a trader and works as a bar to the way of learning. But, traders hardly realize this fact so they are hardly improving in trading.