• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gbpusd

The election results in Britain made a good background for further strengthening of the pound.
gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd.png

On Friday the pair achieved 1.5189 level according to data of US unemployment rate. After small rollback, bears moved this pair down. I guess, some downward trend is expected to continue.
GBPUSDH1pn_8141281_17590246.png

Cycle of development of the Pound based on parliament's elections is coming to the end. It seems that pennon shall be the figure closing this phase and so we expect renewal of growth
gbpusd-d1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

Last edited:
The Pound is confidently implementing scenario os growth through the pattern of a double pattern and leave to test 1.5700
gbpusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

As almost all US dollar pair, this pair is waiting. I wait for a correction signal. To my mind there will be a up trend correction towards 1.5725 level.
GBPUSDM30p_2353188_17792517.png

Yesterday, Pound/US dollar continued its decline but managed to find support around 1.5330. Today it managed to break above the eariler hit level 1.5485 and test resistance around 1.5497. In general, we cannot speak about reversal of decline, whereast growth of Pound towards1.5500 can be used for opening short positions. A confident break of this level would weaken a descending pressure.
GBPUSDH1pn_8352776_17977079.png

Despite all the attempts go back made by the pair, it managed to exit and the pair has consolidated out of the figure which suggests a further turn to the South
gbpusd-d1-riston-capital-ltd.png

I guess, there will be a long sideways trend here, it the price couldn’t settle below current Low. Otherwise some upward trend is expected to appear with target of 0,5550 level.
GBPUSDM15p_5637395_18142766.png

The GBP/USD market is going up, but I don't really think it can break a resistant level and I believe there will be a pivot at about 1.5660

gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Intraday bias in GBP/USD remains neutral for the moment. Another rise is mildly in favor 1.5465 minor support holds.

The GBP/USD market seems to form a strong up trend, but the resistant level is also strong, so I guess it won't be broken in the near future.

gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

It’s only a matter of time before the buyers take over, but you’re going to have to be very patient if you are a buyer on dips like we are. The breaking of 1.5670 resistance will allow the bulls to continue the uptrend.

Yes, you're right! Bears should be patient here, but it's definitely worths it. The pair ended the week at 1.5622 and I think a slow up trend will continue next week.

gbpusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

Today the pair was able to break 1.5500, if it manages to consolidate in 1.5510-20, we will get the chance for bearish trend. I think that we can consider 1.5550 as pivot point . I just do not believe that today the pair will go up. Most likely before the US session it will move down. There we can see what happens further.
GBPUSDH1pn_8641106_18291942.png

The pair made an adjustment and now the main pattern looks like this. Tendencies that can be used in work, talk about advisability of purchase.

The pair is traded at the 1.5570 support level, it is possible that the pair will get from this level to the resistance level 1.5635 and further in the event of its breakthrough. If support does not resist, growth will be cancelled and the pair will drop to the level of 1.5490.
GBPUSDH1pn_9398943_18454326.png

The pair is moving along the lower border of the descending channel below resistance levels 1.5262 and 1.5306. Selling the pair is good if it passes the level of support at around 1.5212. Buying can be planned above the resistance level 1.5262
GBPUSDH1pn_4655889_18667810.png

The pound is close to the main support lines of this trend, simultaneous passage of which can boost a continued devaluation up to 1,4700