• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/NZD analysis

GBPNZD market is currently following the down trend and under the moving average and Alligator. But the market has now a great opportunity to go back to buy and buyers should take an entry at 1.9154 and the closing point is at 1.9209.

gbpnzd-h1-instaforex-group.png

GBPNZD market is currently following the down trend and under the moving average and Alligator. But the market has now a great opportunity to go back to buy and buyers should take an entry at 1.9154 and the closing point is at 1.9209.

gbpnzd-h1-instaforex-group.png

Clearly, it’s a bullish trend that’s why, I am interested to sell this trading pair instead of buying! Only if market breaks 1.9456 level, then maybe I’ll change my view otherwise, no way.

Nice chart; I see, you are using various kinds of trading tool’ which trading tool is your major? Or anything else??

Till now I am using this pair demo; if I get good here for the next 3 months; then surely I’ll use this pair in my live trading for sure!