1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/NZD analysis

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by June Moon, May 28, 2018.

1. June Moon

June Moon

GBPNZD market is currently following the down trend and under the moving average and Alligator. But the market has now a great opportunity to go back to buy and buyers should take an entry at 1.9154 and the closing point is at 1.9209.

[​IMG]

lioneld likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - GBP NZD analysis Forum Date
    GBP/NZD analysis Market Forecasts and Analysis Jan 31, 2018
    GBP/NZD analysis General Trading Forum Dec 30, 2017
    GBPJPY Looks To Resume Short Term Uptrend Technical Analysis Sep 19, 2019
    GBPUSD Declines On Bear Pressure With Eyes On 1.2014 Zone Technical Analysis Sep 2, 2019
    GBPUSD Bullish Strength Leaves Risk Towards 1.2381 Level Technical Analysis Aug 23, 2019

3. lioneld

lioneld

Clearly, it’s a bullish trend that’s why, I am interested to sell this trading pair instead of buying! Only if market breaks 1.9456 level, then maybe I’ll change my view otherwise, no way.

4. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Nice chart; I see, you are using various kinds of trading tool’ which trading tool is your major? Or anything else??

5. lioneld

lioneld

Till now I am using this pair demo; if I get good here for the next 3 months; then surely I’ll use this pair in my live trading for sure!

6. Herry piter

Herry piter

From all trading elements in Forex trading the best trading element is trading spread which helps the Forex traders especially to the scalpers to make good money easily. That’s why trader always prefers the lower spread to the broker. With ForexOne trading broker I am dealing in Forex trading since it is the best ECN trading broker and allow the – lowest trading spreads from 0.4 pips, wide range of trading bonus, instant and fastest trade execution etc.