• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Gauge market sentiment

Market sentiment is what most of the market is perceived to be feeling about the market and therefore what it is doing or will do. This is basically about trend. You may have heard the term 'the trend is your friend', this basically means that if you're in the right direction with a Strong trend you will make successful trades. This of course is very simplistic, a trend is capable of reversal at any time. Technical and fundamental data can indicate however if the trend has begun long ago and if it is strong or weak.

Market sentiment is what most of the market is perceived to be feeling about the market and therefore what it is doing or will do. This is basically about trend. You may have heard the term 'the trend is your friend', this basically means that if you're in the right direction with a Strong trend you will make successful trades. This of course is very simplistic, a trend is capable of reversal at any time. Technical and fundamental data can indicate however if the trend has begun long ago and if it is strong or weak.
I do agree this is the good way to minimize risk always wait for reversal to come and that's the time to open up and make money. Before I do hedging but I joined one broker site that does not allow hedging. My problem though is that my strategy is only base on hedging. I'm hoping that I can trade this time doing hedging by opening two new accounts.

maybe volume indicator and another indicator that related with money flow able to explain the current market sentiment. although the market sentiment actually can be readed by where is the trend move. the market sentiment information is very important to help trader generate good result of analysis.

Yea i do make use of one indicator call money flow index(MFI) for this guage and its really do help me alot but with the combination of others indicators I can esyly make succes without undergoing any big hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i do make use of one indicator call money flow index(MFI) for this guage and its really do help me alot but with the combination of others indicators I can esyly make succes without undergoing any big hassle.

Technical analysis is to gauge market sentiment. Fundamental traders don't make technical analysis, but watch and read news. There is COT report in Thursday every week, COT report is best used for long-term forecast and of course, it shows overall market sentiment.

analyze markets movement and determine what trend currently going on some currencies usually achieve by using technical analysis, but fundamental analysis will also need to determine current economic situation of such country which usually affect their currency, if the both analysis match and certain trend appear than all traders do is trading by follow the trend

Yes, in my trading I also try to trade according to the market trend! Sometimes I can identify the direction of market so easily and sometimes not! But till now I am conscious about the reversal market, because they are unstable.

Yes I am hear some trder using data COT to analyze the market, and then making decision based on these data, but I see almost trader like using technical analysis than fundamental analysis because most simple than fundamental, but if already expert using data COT and have long time experience it will help them to making decision trades

You are right, retail traders mainly follow technical analysis of the market! But according to my personal trading knowledge, only technical analysis is not enough! Without fundamental knowledge, it’s really difficult to identify the market trend.

Very good if trader will combine using fundamental analysis because indeed often news economy can influenced on the market, so if as trader really mastered both type analysis hence profit that will obtained should good result, but however no perfect trader and they also need trading based on money management and risk management

Well, I am a Price Action trader! I have a question to you! How do I identify the trend based on the fundamental data? Can you please describe more on the fundamental analysis?

- - - Updated - - -

I seem, it’s a custom indicator? If it free or paid? If free, then please provide me a link of it! I am really interested to test it. Thanks in advance.

Today, learning has become easier due to the availability of internet. Watch video tutorials and read e-books to develop the basics of trading.

You have to be a good learner first to become a good trader. Enthusiasts never stop earning knowledge because they know the reality of trading.

Considering the market from the fundamental viewpoint is little difficult so traders are not at ease with fundamental analysis. Global economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market.