• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fxview

Yeah, spreads are low, no major slippage issue so far. Even, commission per say are good, keeping the cost low. Give it a shot.

Fxview works good for scalping considering low spreads and commissions. They are regulated by europe jurisdiction if it fits your requirement.

Thank you for your Review about FXView, now I am sure I don't want to trading with FXView anymore. Because now we talk about money, I don't want my money just gone like that, do you have any suggestion about choosing the best broker?
Not trade with Fxview? I didn’t get you. Fund safety wise, they are regulated with various authorities including ICF, not able to judge what issue you are talking about exactly.

I have recently started trading with fxview and all I can say on the basis of what i have experienced so far is they are reliable and offer some of the best conditions i’ve seen with any broker.

Have been hearing a lot about this broker recently, how is the execution, any slippage issue? And how much time for withdrawals?

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

Have been hearing a lot about this broker recently, how is the execution, any slippage issue? And how much time for withdrawals?
Its not been too long that I started with them , but so far I have made 3-4 withdrawals and received all in time. With e-wallets, even got em within 2 hrs. Execution speed is good too, no major slippage experienced yet.