• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fxglory - Fxglory.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Fxglory at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about Fxglory Broker.

I would like to trade with fxglory but I do not now enough information about this brokerage, I wonder if anyone has traded with this brokerage? What do you think about them?

Well this is true fxglory seems to be like a new broker since I have not heard of their program before maybe i will try my possible best and bookmark them for subsequent visit but i will also ask for more information from those who have use their services before

This one of the brokers who use deposit extremely low at only $ 1 we've been able to trade in the broker's prior pips little to make us not so overly concerned will suffer a great loss so that we can continue to trade on the broker without being burdened with large pips used

Second FXGlory Contest

In second time FxGlory brokerage manifests itself like a sponsor of FXMIM contest. Everyone can participate and win in this contest easily.

one of the great advantages of this contest is having 20 winners, which increase the participant’s hope for being among one of the top ranking,

and other is ,all the prizes are in cash and are withdraw-able at the end of the contest without any limitation;

Also all accounts are real cent accounts and clients must deposit at least 1$ for starting the contest.
after the contest all accounts will convert to dollar accounts and clients can withdraw their balances.

Contest Prizes:

1st : 20,000$
2nd : 10,000$
3rd : 5,000$
4th : 3000$
5th : 1000$
6th 600$
7th to 20th winner prize is 100$
Registration Time: 10th to 30th November
Contest Time: 3rd to 8th December
Contest Rules: Click Here
For more information visit: FxMIM Company | World Forex Championship and Best Forex Services

I have 50 dollars capital in here. I thought I was trading in mini account. Only to find out that I'm trading in lite account with 5 digit decimals. Now I'm pin down. I really need to have at least 500 dollars in here if I want to maintain my account. That's why I have no choice but to just keep on holding my account until I reach 500 dollars worth of capital in here.

Darn. the forum that I'm posting that I earn 50 dollars has stop operating. I don't know what will going to happen to my account as I really cant' survive with just 50 dollars in here. I need at least 500 dollars in here if I really want to be successful or has earning chance in here. Anyway I'm hoping that the forum that fxglory sponsored will comeback and be a paying forum again.

My 50 dollars got MC. But that's okay. I don't count this 50 dollars as starting earning anyway. The forum that I earn 50 dollars last time I check already stop the promo and that's why I don't try to take this broker site seriously. And the worse part in here is that since its a lite account 50 dollars is hard to earn.

thank you

it's very nice URL that you have shared over here...I have visited your suggested website and found it's really great to me.

thanks a lot!

I am in the company into more than 100 U.S. dollars, earned $ 500, he had no reason to cancel my profits, which the company is no strength

I'm just wondering if they have some official statement now that LR is gone. I do hope that this site will and can recover since this site is really one of the site that I joined and trade. Although after I got mc in here I did not comeback I still do have plans to return once I make some profit in my other broker sites.