• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FX Solutions - fxsolutions.com

i have already read about the FX solution and i think this is very good forex broker in forex broker world. i also think that this broker will be the best broker in the next world.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Important Notice

FX Solutions LLC has terminated its retail forex operation as of March 1, 2013.
In an effort to provide the highest quality of service to our customers, we have made arrangements as follows:

I. Active Accounts (excluding China residents)*

We transferred the custody and clearing of these accounts to GAIN Capital Group, LLC (“FOREX.com”) on March 1, 2013. You can contact FOREX.COM via www.forex.com or 877-367-3946.

*Active accounts generally include those that have had activity on GTS or MT4 within the last three years. Please see Section III below regarding handling of accounts for residents of Afghanistan, Congo, Ivory Coast, Libya and Nigeria.

II. Active Accounts for China residents (balance greater than$100.00)**

We transferred the custody and clearing of these accounts to City Index Limited. You may contact them for support at [email protected] or +44-203-194-1503.

**Active accounts generally include those that have had activity on GTS or MT4 within the last three years.

III. All Other Accounts

This includes the following:
-Dormant Accounts (generally no activity for 3 years or more);
-Clients of IFX Markets, Inc./CBFX not included in I and II above;
-Residents of Afghanistan, Congo, Ivory Coast, Libya and Nigeria; and
-China residents with a balance of $100.00 or less.

Should your account fit one of these categories, it has been or will be escheated as unclaimed property to your last known state of residence for United States residents or to the State of New Jersey for foreign residents. If your last place of residence was California or Puerto Rico, please follow the escrow agent contact instructions below. You may contact City Index Limited for additional information at (855) 352-7609 (US Residents) / +44-203-194-1503 (non-US Residents) or via email at [email protected].

California and Puerto Rico

If the last known address we have for you is in California or Puerto Rico or you have received an email from FX Solutions on or around April 22, 2013 noting that your funds have been conveyed to an escrow agent, please contact City Index Limited at (855) 352-7609 (US Residents) / +44-203-194-1503 (non-US Residents) or via email at [email protected] for assistance on whether you should be routed to the escrow agent.

IV. Uncashed Client Checks

If as of May 23, 2013 you had an uncashed check from FX Solutions LLC or received an email around May 24, 2013 from FX Solutions noting that your funds have been conveyed to an escrow agent, please contact City Index Limited at (855) 352-7609 (US Residents) / +44-203-194-1503 (non-US Residents) or via email at [email protected] for assistance on whether you should be routed to the escrow agent.

We would like to thank you for being a highly valued customer of FX Solutions LLC and wish you the very best in your future trading.

Sincerely,

The Team at FX Solutions

©2013 - FX Solutions, LLC