• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FX Market.

A foreign exchange market is a market in which currencies are bought and sold. It is to be distinguished from a financial market where currencies are borrowed and lent. Foreign exchange market is described as an over the counter market as there is no physical place where the participants meet to execute their deals.

Forex or 'FX', is the trading of one currency for another at a concurred trade cost on the over-the-counter (OTC) market. Forex is the world's most traded market, with a normal turnover in overabundance of US$5.3 trillion every day. You require a PC or laptop and web association with begin this business. Yet, learning is the most required thing.

It's the very basic definition of everything you may really have. I do not really get what is totally going on with that matter ? Seems like a lot of topic simply conists of some nonsense and that's really where we are going into, I do not see why it should differ.

in Forex
mistake of course will happen , no way to avoid it. but if we do same mistake again and again there is no way to come out loss project , second mistake always our own choice.

No doubt on it; but we should try to learn from our own trading mistake! Otherwise, success will be impossible! In my trading I maintain a trading journal to avoid my common trading mistakes!

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Forex market doesnt know your age , attitude and personality , this market need your knowledge and experience , if you have okay everything , if not much problems there is.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

its a very good decision , besides live trading keep continue in demo always supportive. but generally we always ignore the importance of demo when live.

there is nothing 100% in Forex trading , so your trading plan will work 100% , its a foolish thinking when trading in practical , nothing without it.

major pair is always safe and secure than others. use other pairs in demo account to see the performance how it works.

there is no Forex teacher at all. learn by your effort and acquire good knowledge and experience, it will be your great guidance.

In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.

in Fx
besides money management you also have to make sure most powerful analyzing trading strategies , otherwise good result will not come out at all.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

in FX success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

money is a tool that can make you powerful and also supportive to make more money. just try to make sure how to manage money. otherwise it could be dangerous,

only we can learn when making a loss , and in demo this experience not possible , so i always prefer live trading for acquiring real trading knowledge.

Till now Forex is the number one profession. Although it’s not easy way of money earning but end of the day; which traders have good trading skill they are able to earn regular money here!

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.