• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx currency

We the traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the pair which always ensures lowest comfortable trading spreads.

You just making it sound very simple, but anyway let's so be it please then. I do assume that you really need to move on here clearly and possibly for whatever possible reasons absolutely. Lowest spreads is not always possible as well.

There are lot of FX currency in forex market. Trader should not trade all of them. Trades should select 1-3 currency according to their trading strategy. I prefer major currencies. They have low spread.

Before choosing a currency pair, a trader should do enough research and study to find out which pair is suitable for him and his strategy. Every pair has its own unique characteristics. Learn those before choosing.

Pairs should be preferred for scalping. If it is not the right pair, then you have to go at risk by scalping. I think it is better to trade scalping in the more volatile pair.

Make yourself capable first for trading. Invest your time for learning. Most traders start to run for different strategies. They ignore the learning process. As a result they drop from the market very soon. Focus on developing skills.

You are right @kevin, most traders do not pay required attention to the learning process. Directly jumping onto trading will increase the chances of risk. I think the best one can do is to start trading in small fractions. This way you will not have a fear of losing your capital so you can easily focus on the process and learn from the outcomes. But even before starting out with those little fractions you should learn trading on a demo account.