• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times. sometimes i feel beginners level should trade in a micro account instead of demo account , because they not serious on demo at all. success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

trading can be simply if there is good money management , otherwsie there is no chance to bring profit with certainly from this trading place.

@Kazumu Fukunaga It is a fair point to use a demo account before moving to actual live trading. Some people do say that they are not emotionally involved on demo accounts as they feel in actual trading. But we need to understand that it is our hard earned money that we may lose if we don’t practice enough.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

sometimes in spite of having most powerful analyzing risk management trading can be useless , because there is nothing 1005 in Forex trading , its all about luck , i feel sometimes.

sometimes in spite of having most powerful analyzing risk management trading can be useless , because there is nothing 1005 in Forex trading , its all about luck , i feel sometimes.
It is a known fact that in order to bring down the risks that are actually present in our trading we will need to make some Efforts.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times. sometimes i feel beginners level should trade in a micro account instead of demo account , because they not serious on demo at all. success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.
You must have a lot of experience as you say that it is not a big deal to earn profit in forex. But still there are many people who struggle with making profits. Only with experience in forex, the trader gains confidence to perform trades and earn profits which makes it look easy after a while to the trader.

Beginners have two problems: they either believe trading is difficult or they believe it is. They never feel the need to learn deeply.

Every newbie should practice and learn. Without skills, forex trading is impossible. It doesn't matter how long you trade forex. Success is all about skills and experience.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

instead of a demo account, i prefer a micro account which really supportive to bring live knowledge and experience. but sometimes this approach can make them greedy.

It isn't that a trader will accomplish benefit just by an arbitrary decision of broker. In forex, broker determination is extreme employment and I have led the legitimate market analysis to discover my broker ForexChief. I have picked this broker as it is giving me tightest spread, lower exchange costs, intensely lower commission rate and getting a charge out of simpler entrée to various monetary markets which all are guaranteeing me expansion offices in simpler mode.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.
Yet we can overcome our loses by not taking trades when the markets are prone to high volatility and using stop loss feature to cut our loses earlier.

instead of a demo account, i prefer a micro account which really supportive to bring live knowledge and experience. but sometimes this approach can make them greedy.
I believe only trading a demo account or paper trade whatever the circumstances unless you fully learn and understand the markets.