• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx and Hobby

Honestly speaking, I have never found at any guys who takes forex as a simply hobby and also profitable from here. Because if anyone takes this market place as a part of hobbies , he or she will not be gainer . because men are not willing to grant more hardworking and dedication in their hobbies which is more appropriate to get maximal result in Fx.

We the traders consider Forex as a risky business due to its volatile nature. but if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge from this market place you can earn money from here within a short time. But basically mostly try to make, money very rapidly without learning and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I have read few stories that some people started as a hobby. But as time went by and they understood things better, they took it seriously. Everything has to start from somewhere but if they come to the right path then it is good for them.

I am not a hobby trader! Forex trading is my profession and I am working hand for making a professional trading result! Since I believe Forex trading business is the most standard money making opportunity so I have no confusion here!

I have read few stories that some people started as a hobby. But as time went by and they understood things better, they took it seriously. Everything has to start from somewhere but if they come to the right path then it is good for them.

I think, all of new traders need to start this profession as a part time job! Since, the success ratio is too low here! When traders are able to make regular income only then they should go for the full time trading.

I think, all of new traders need to start this profession as a part time job! Since, the success ratio is too low here! When traders are able to make regular income only then they should go for the full time trading.

Well my view differs from yours. When people start to make profit then it is not the time to take it as a full time trader but create another source of income which will inflow money and after that go full time. That is what I have planned.

Well my view differs from yours. When people start to make profit then it is not the time to take it as a full time trader but create another source of income which will inflow money and after that go full time. That is what I have planned.

Yes because it looks easy! But the reality is dissimilar. In Forex only near about 10% of traders are able to make a consistent result!

Due to the volatile nature of the Forex market mostly Forex traders think that Forex is very risky business. But as my hobby and profitable investment business I start trading in Forex industry. From that on with ForexOne the credible and reliable broker I am doing Forex business. This broker gives the wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technologies, various trading indicators, lower spread 0.4 pips, instant trade execution and many others.

Bonus? Are you seeking for bonus? As I know, good brokers don’t offer bonus; so be careful!

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

I think Forex trading is a profession. Forex trading is not an easy thing. You have to work hard to gain knowledge and make a profit. So I see it as a profession. Many traders are consistently profitable because they have been analyzing trading for a long time and as a result of this analysis their experience has developed a lot. That is why they are now able to make a profit.

Trading is an amazing profession with unparalleled advantages. However, you have to give yourself some time, learn the craft, be patient - only then the fruits will follow. Trading Forex can be a great way to earn some extra money as prepared and experienced traders should farewell and be able to profit from their exchanges. The large time window of the currency market's trading sessions makes it much easier to have a job in addition to trading Forex.

You can take forex trading as hobby but you have to be serious about it and dedicated to it. Otherwise you will not be able to get benefit from the market.

Generally we the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and fall a great loss when trading practically without any trading plan as well risk management policy , so before trading with high leverage it is obviously important how to manage risk in forex trading.

I have seen couple of people that trade fore as a hobby because they are just as good at it and then again they have so many other businesses that forex trade doesn't even matter to them that much. It is however rare to find a person like that because as it has been mentioned by the thread creator, forex is a mind game and those that join it do so because they want to play the game and wind. Playing such a game as a hobby is rare because it is not just any kind of game. If you lose then you lose a lot, if you win then you win a lot. It is risky and not just a thing to take lightly.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.