• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FreshForex broker - FreshForex.com

novost'(2).png

Dear clients!

From 13th to 31st of October we hold next reckless contest among traders “Race for profit”. The first ten will share the prize fund 110,000$, that we have increased more than 4 times to celebrate our 11th anniversary.

Meet 4 requirements and finish in top ten:

- take a medal place in the traders rating,

- fix "Gain" index - up to 10%,

- fix "Active, days" index - up to 7 days,

- close at least 10 deals.

FreshForex Rebate 50%

Dear Forum members!
Specially for you we have improved our rebate offer

Get weekly payout for all kinds of trades!

• 5$per lot of profitable trades
  • 10$per lot of loss-making trades
  • Rebate is paid by live money!

Open account and apply for Fresh Rebate 50%!

Meet Web Terminal MT4 in your browser!

Dear Forum members!

We are glad to inform you that FreshForex is one of the first brokers, that launched the advanced web terminal MetaTrader4! Our goal is to provide traders with the latest developments for a comfortable and beneficial trading.

All transactions are processed online, and the interface is similar to the familiar version installed on your computer.

You can find the web version of MetaTrader 4 on the special page. FreshForex is closely monitoring market developments. Sign up for our newsletter not to miss other exciting updates!

FreshForex offers no deposit bonus $1000!

teaser.jpg

Dear traders!

Do you still have doubts in choosing a broker? Find out how good FreshForex is! From October 15 to November 8 we give $1000 to every new customer to make a "test drive" of our trading terms and speed of order execution.

Take part in the "Test Drive" campaign and get an unparalleled huge bonus in only three steps:

- register in FreshForex company through special link,

- Open Classic, Market Pro or ECN trading account ,

- verify the personal data in the Client Area.

Find bonus on your account! As usual, this campaign of FreshForex provides you with unique and useful benefits:

- Trade with a bonus for almost 4 weeks and estimate our trading terms,

- Withdraw the profit earned with the help of bonus,

- Use $ 1000 to trade on any account including superfast ECN account.

Find out excellent trading conditions of FreshForex without funding account. Get $1000, trade and earn with us!

Cool bonus! I did not use it, cause had opened freshforex account a long time ago, but I offer to try to trade and at the same time test the broker to my friend, who had been long hesitating to enter the Forex. And he is very happy! It is always easier to learn something, to have something new to try, if you do not risk your own cash. And then, when conditions of the broker will be finally tested, then it is safer to trade using the obtained profit.

I read the interview with the winners of this contest. It was very interesting to learn how they achieved success. I am glad that most of them had been not so long on Forex. That means that I have the chance too.

It is fine that deposit can be from 20 dollars and still good that the number of winners is not just 10 people, but twenty. Chance to win is higher!

It is great that newsletter has interviews with winners. I noted that the winner traded with EURUSD and # DAX30. The main profit was received with EURUSD through earning on surge of the rate at the beginning of the month

I like that FreshForex renewed the promo Test Drive Of The Broker. A couple of my friends want to try to trade Forex. And this bonus is $ 1000, it will help them to decide whether they do to trade and choose whether with this broker or another one.

b26908a5366fabb00b93753bc7fe7535.png

"Tradable Bonus 101%" from FreshForex

Let us present a "Tradable Bonus 101%". Open trades with a larger volume and face a deep drawdown without any fears!

It is up to you to decide, which bonus you get: 101% or 75% of the deposit.
The offer is available from $200.

Apply for the "Tradable Bonus 101%" now and increase trading volumes.

b8e067a86449707b6ce25f6e8be4d351.jpg

Brexit: trade with safe leverage

Let us remind you about the UK referendum held on June 23, when citizens will be offered to answer whether the UK should stay in the EU or not.

It will boost volatility in the market and provide both great trading opportunities and risks.

According FreshForex analysts, if the UK leaves the EU, the pound and FTSE100 index will fall collapse. If the UK stays, on the contrary — the pound and index will surge.

Stay tuned about the referendum and make the market's volatility to work on you!

To protect our clients against possible loss, from June 22 to 27, 2016 we reduce the leverage for some trading instruments.

Margin requirements are increased, thus, we strongly recommend you to keep low volume of opened positions either make an extra deposit into your account to increase the level of available funds.

Under a high volatility, we may introduce a "Close Only" mode; fully or partially expand spreads, increase Limit and Stop levels as well as to extend and revise trading conditions based on the market reaction.

Open a trading account to work with safe leverage

$180 in 5 minutes? Easily!
Dear Trader!

We are glad to announce that FreshForex has launched a service of binary options "FreshOptions", helping you to earn in a simple and easy way.

FreshOptions offers one of the most favorable conditions for trading. Here, the percentage of return on winning trades is on average by 20% more than that return of other brokers — 86%. In addition, with FreshOptions you can easily insure a trade — for a failed prediction, you will return 15% of your investment.

Just imagine: your bet on growth of the price is for example, $20. The price surges indeed and your payout is $36. If you close a similar trade one by one, then after 5 minutes you will have $180, in 10 minutes — $ 360. And what if you raise your bid?

Trade with binary options and earn extra profit in shorter periods of time.

The key to your profits is in your hands — start earning money right now!

FreshForex cuts spread on energies by three times

Dear traders!

Work with FreshForex has got even more profitable. We have cuts spread on the following global CFDs on energies by more than 30%: #BRENT, #WTI, #GAS. Thus, you can earn on these instruments even easier than you used to!

Fixed spreads on Classic accounts are as low as: (check)

Impact of US presidential elections on the market

If you look at history of the past 45 years, Democrats had controlled White House 20 years sharply. During this period, S&P500 had been growing over 75% of this time, as the US dollar had been strengthening over 9 years. When Republican President was ruling, S&P500 had been growing over 72% of this time, and US dollar had been strengthening 8 years. Many traders made the right choice and could increase their capital significantly.

If the Democratic candidate wins at the coming US presidential election, we may expect continuation of the uptrend in the stock market. In this regard, there is nothing surprising about a a rapid growth of stock market after the first TV debate on Monday, 26 September, where Hillary Clinton won. Thus,victory of Democrats in the person of Hillary Clinton makes growth of the stock market and US dollar exchange rate highly probable.

Whole article

Hi, Volkov Yuriy, I have already received 101% Bonus prior to 19th December on deposit. So, can I now receive this extra amount? Please clarify it or if not then do I need to make more deposit?

Just heard about the extension of 1$ Signup, it’s not bad thing at all! It’s really nice way to kick start things and sort of cute deal that is nice way for beginners to start up with.

Hello! I'm interested in scalping. I've heard that scalping is allowed in FreshForex. I really have not tried it so far. Are there any restrictions on the duration of the transaction?

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in scalping. I've heard that scalping is allowed in FreshForex. I really have not tried it so far. Are there any restrictions on the duration of the transaction?

Akoz, I have been doing scalping here for years. I think this broker is good for any technique including scalping. I think 101% Bonus is something you will like quite a bit, so try it out…. Good luck.

Hello,

We have no specific restrictions. But as an IB or a user of rebate service you may not receive commission for short trades under 1 minute.