• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FreshForex broker - FreshForex.com

So far my account in here is stable. I still not try to request payments in here but its good that I keep on trading in here. I am sure with the funds that I earn in posting in ptp forums that this forex broker site sponsored I am sure that I will going to make some good income in here.

I got stop out in here. But I am hoping that I can still recover as theirs still some funds left in my account. I do hope that I can bounce back and earn back my loses in the long run. So far so good that I have manage to stabilize my account in here.

22 dollars. That's right now the amount of funds that I have in here. I do hope that slowly but surely I can earn good amount of money in here. I am trying to keep on building my trading account until I reach 1,000 dollars trading capital in here.

I do hope that my account in here can still recover. I am excited to see myself having more and more trading capital in here. My main goal and objective is to have a stable 1,000 dollars trading capital in here. So lets see if I an achieve this soon.

I now have about 84 dollars in here. Not much but I do hope that its a starting point. I got stop out but some how the funds that left in my account is enough for me to start all over again. I do want to grow my trading account slowly.

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.
Profit target 2-4 % per month.
For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.
Steady day traders only.
For more info contact [email protected]

I'm happy to breach the 100 dollars profit in here again. I do hope to continue trading and reach 1,000 dollars in here. My target for this account is to reach 1,000 dollars before I am going to try to start cashing out in here.

I'm just wondering if FF has a ptp forums that I can still be active and earn bonus funds? I really do like to see myself having more and more profit in here. Problem is that I loss my bonus funds in here and even if I want to invest in here theirs no neteller in here.

I do hope that this forex broker site add neteller. I only use neteller to trade so its so frustrating that I can't invest in here since it does not carry neteller. I do hope that some day this forex broker site will going to use neteller.

I now have 148 dollars worth of trading bonus funds and income in here. Although I got stop out so many times. I still end up recovering some. Right now I am still 95 dollars behind of my biggest trading capital in my account. I think in a month time I can earn 95 dollars in here to reach my biggest trading capital in here again.

I'm stuck in 207 dollars in the last five trading days now. Because of christmas and new year. I do hope that this January I can trade full time again and hoping to breach the 300 dollars trading capital mark this month of January.

Dear Yuriy, There is no news of the company for a long time.
Specify, please, do you have any bonuses for deposit?

I have been working in this company since 2012, everything is OK, it had interesting promos sometimes.

I hope freshforex will going to add paypal or neteller or PM in here to cashout. I am trading like six months in here already but still not make any cashout. But I only using bonus funds from ptp forum that I am active before. I still do hope to reach 1,000 dollars trading capital in here before I am going to start cashing out in here.

Yuri, thank you for the link. And also I want to ask you about a new promotion 'no deposit bonus $500'. Is it allowed to use the bonus if I already have an account in your company or it's only for new accounts?

I do hope that freshforex finish the update of their websites soon. I really don't understand why they not finish updating yet. Its look cheap to see that they are advertising that they are upgrading their website. When upgrading a website you program first the upgrade then upload it to the server and its only going to take few hours to do that.

This promo is interesting for beginners with no doubt. But equally important how is your best trader's contest.

I'm still trying to grow my account big in here. I already reach more than 500 dollars trading capital in here but its seems I have hard time sustaining my trading account after that. But I do hope that in the long run I can say money is really going to be good in here for me.

I only have 618 dollars trading capital in here. Most trading capital come from bonus funds from forum its sponsoring before. Right now I am trying to increase it to 1,000 dollars by continue trading before I started to cashout in here.