• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FPA is more important ...

Honestly speaking, if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

Not only FPA but there are many kinds of sources are available to make sure the best broker by traders reviews. But I really appreciate ForexPaceArmy.

Is more important than what?
Than trading? Than market? :D
It's a normal website, but as always, I prefer to check that info as they had a great scandal with insta for some reasons

You are right! FPA is one of the most popular review site, but nowadays there have so many sites on review! That’s a good news for new traders! Because, they will be able to pick right broker for trading by using these review sites.

I can't really say that all the reviews and recommendations are all good, but real scam cases on fpa with real people involved is a great info to take into consideration

Yes, FPA is one of the most popular Broker Review Site! But traders need to spend more times on broker selecting! Since, market maker brokers are so available; that means probably maximum new traders start their trading with market maker brokers! In this case, review sites are very informative!

Till now FPA is one of the most useful review sites! And it’s too active; as a result, you’ll get the overall idea from FPA.

Earlier brokers were giving more margin to many traders, and hence many traders were clueless to pick the right broker for them.

I truly believe that there are a number of things that you have to take care of when choosing a broker. They are broker’s regulation, data security, trade execution speed, trading costs and trading platforms, quality of customer service.

Analyzing power helps generate signals. When you have knowledge on both types, you can better predict the market because you have knowledge of both internal and external world.

Forex is always a harsh reality for those who have knowledge of market analysis. A trader must nurture the wish of self-development otherwise earning success will be difficult for traders.

A regulated broker allows traders with all reliable trading facilities by utilizing which traders can earn a big profit. But the market is saturated with al fraud and scam brokers.

Experience in trading cannot be achieved in a day and traders should grow this ability by trading on demo account as much as possible. You have to quench your exciting mind with satisfaction and consolation so it’s doesn’t become disturbing for you.

Forexpeacearmy is one of my fav sources for identifying the right brokers. I too found mine (fxview and icm) from this website. But, I also checked other sources to confirm their authenticity.