• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex

Top forex brokers rating of cashback service Forexrebate.me

Dear Forex traders!

Forexrebate.me cashback service offers you the opportunity to choose a broker to trade on Forex market based on the rating provided at our website.

We would like to remind you that this rating is calculated automatically based on the data that is included in the calculation program. The place of the broker in the rating depends on the number of points, the points are calculated based on certain data about the forex company and the votes of traders.

The highest level in the rating of forex brokers is taken by InstaForex and PaxForex, they scored 72 points. Next comes the company FreshForex and FxPro, their points are 70. The SuperForex broker scored 69 points in the rating of the Forexrebate.me service, followed by Aetos with a score of 68. AMarkets scored 67 points, FBS scored 64 points, Admiral_Markets scored 60 points, Exness - 58 points rating.

Below, in the ranking, are the Forex brokers, who scored less than 60 points. More detailed rating of companies can be studied on Forexrebate.me website.

New Forex broker joined ForexRebate.me cashback service!

bdswiss.png

Dear Forex traders!

BDSwiss joined our list of brokers-partners of the Forex market.

Company BDSwiss Holding Plc. (BDSwiss) is one of the leading European financial institutions in the field of trading in the Forex market, CFD and binary options.

The company was founded in 2012, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.

The minimum deposit is $200

The maximum leverage is 1/500.

Trading platform - MetaTrader 4

More than 50 instruments for trading - currency pairs, CFDs, commodities, stock indices. In addition, BDSwiss provides the opportunity to trade binary options.

Cashback frpm trading at BDSwiss is $5.7 per lot.

More information on how to receive a rebate by trading with BDSwiss can be found at Forexrebate.me

Yours faithfully,

Forex CashBack Service - ForexRebate.Me

New Forex broker added - FxFinance-Pro as partner at ForexRebate.me cashback website

FxFinance.jpg

Dear Forex traders!

FxFinance-Pro joined our list of brokers-partners of Forex market.

FxFinance-Pro broker has a number of awards and nominations at the ForexExpo exhibitions. The company has been successfully operating in the CIS market since 2006, and now it enters the international market. FxFinance-Pro uses Segregated accounts to pretect traders`funds. Servers around the world in the main contact points available for fast and accurate processing of your orders. GC FxFinance operates exclusively within the laws of those countries where the offices of the company are located and where legal entities are registered. All banks and partners of the Company have the necessary licenses and certificates for work all over the world.

Min deposit – $10

Max leverage – 1:1000

Trading platform – MetaTrader 4

More than 50 instruments for secure and fast trading

Cashback from trading at FxFinance-Pro = $20 per 1 traded lot.

More information on how to receive a cashback by trading with FxFinance-Pro can be found at Forexrebate.me

Yours faithfully,

Forex Cashback Service ForexRebate.Me

Trading by EA and Cashback from ForexRebate.me

automated-trading-forex.jpg

As you know, when trading in the Forex market, when making any transaction by a trader, profitable or unprofitable, the broker earns a profit in the amount of the spread, which is indicated by trading conditions.

Almost all traders know what is the spread, perhaps, except for deep beginners. But newcomers, in the future, will be able to understand the structure and elements of trade. However, knowing about the spread, many traders do not use the opportunity to get it back. Therefore, ForexRebate.me service aims to tell and show to as many traders as possible the opportunity to get additional profit by returning a spread or commission paid to brokers when opening orders at Forex market. Of course, at the same time our service is not altruistic and earns itself, receiving a percentage of the broker`s spread returned to trader.

What is the main principle of growth of cashback? This is an increase in the number and volume of trade lots. The more a trader makes trades (orders), the more he will receive additional income as a cashback. It is easy to guess that manual trading cannot be compared with trading an advisor in terms of the number of transactions opened. Many market professionals note that traders who trade within the day by using scalp advisers have a good chance to increase their income by using a spread rebate from the broker.

Consider this for an example. Let's say you are trading as a trader with a broker who is a partner of the ForexRebate.me service. Cashback from this broker is $10 per lot. You trade with EA which makes about 20 deals a day, the average volume of the deal is 0.1 lot. It is easy to calculate that the cashback for a day with such trading will be $20. For a month, this amount grows to $400. Now even if you get a drawdown with such a trade, it will be compensated by the return of the spread. Well, with profitable trade you will have an additional good profit.

It can be concluded that the rebate allows the trader to earn where previously only lost money, or at least put up with high risks.

ForexRebate.Me team wishes you success in trading!

Collaboration with the CentroFX broker

CentroFX.png

Dear Forex traders!

We continue to talk about new brokers-partners, with which the ForexRebate.Me service cooperates. In this review, the company CentroFX will be introduced.

Broker CentroFX belongs to the company R Capital Solutions Ltd and appeared on the Forex market services not so long ago, in 2014. However, CentroFX developed an advanced concept, which in a short time provided it with an excellent reputation. CentroFX offers its customers unprecedented trading conditions, a wide choice of trading tools, a reliable and secure trading environment and a high level of professionalism of their services in the Forex market. CentroFX platform MT5 is without doubt the leader in the Forex market. A professional support service in more than 10 languages is always at your service, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The mission of CentroFX is primarily to ensure safe and transparent trading, and besides - an actual platform for it. The broker meets the highest quality standards.

Trading conditions:

Minimum deposit is $ 100

Maximum leverage is 1: 500

Trading platform - MetaTrader 5

Spread type - fixed

Regulation - Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission CySEC

About 50 instruments for trading

Return of the spread of the

Cashback and return from trading with broker CentroFX through the service ForexRebate.Me is $6.5 per lot.

More information on how to receive daily cashback by trading in CentroFX accounts can be found on the Forexrebate.me website.

Sincerely yours,

ForexRebate.Me Team

STARTUP Bonus $1,000 from InstaForex broker

skrinjpg_1690348_27729112.jpg

Dear traders!

Forexrebate.me CashBack Service Partner InstaForex launches a new bonus promotion - STARTUP $1,000!

This promotion allows anyone to receive a no deposit bonus on a trading account in the amount of $1,000 to InstaForex trading account.

Such a bonus is an excellent opportunity to start trading on Forex without the risk of losing your own funds. This could be the beginning or continuation of your journey to the world of the largest and most liquid market in the world, which has become the main source of stable income for many traders around the world.

Features of participation in the action:

• There is no need to deposit account to receive a bonus;

• Bonus Automatically credited to your account;

• for trading on bonus funds you do not have to undergo verification.

Upon receipt of the bonus, this amount will be instantly credited to your account, and is available for trading.

Forexrebate.me recommends to start trading on Forex with a fantastic bonus of $ 1000 STARTUP from the InstaForex broker!

Get $1,000 Bonus STARTUP easy!

Dear traders!

Acquisitio_1050927_27857959.png

Service ForexRebate.me notifies that Tickmill Group has completed the process of acquiring a controlling stake in Vipro Markets, an investment firm with CySEC regulation. Thanks to this merger, the company will be able to accelerate the growth rate and expand the range of trade services for all customers.

The customer-oriented policy of Vipro Markets and a high moral spirit perfectly match our values and objectives. This new fascinating chapter will certainly lay the foundation for the creation of an even larger Tickmill Group, which will be able to set new targets and excel at the Forex market in the face of serious competition.

You can be sure that during the integration process the terms of trade will remain the same. If you have any questions about the merger, please contact customer support.

New broker-partner AAFXTrading

AAFXTradin_3731725_28108177.jpg

Dear Forex Traders!

We present to your attention a new partner of the service ForexRebate.Me - Forex broker AAFXTrading .

AAFXTrading is one of the fastest growing companies in the international financial markets. Customers are offered for trading in currency pairs and CFD contracts a number of trading platforms, including the popular MetatTader 4 platform.

AAFXTrading is committed to gaining a niche in the brokerage market. The company's clients are traders from different countries, the site is available in 20 languages.

The owner of the broker is AAFXTrading Company LTD, headquartered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. In addition, representative offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong.

Trading conditions:

The minimum deposit is $100

The maximum leverage is 1:2000

Trading platform - MetaTrader 4

Spread type - floating & fixed

Over 200 trading assets

The minimum volume of the transaction is 0.01 lot

Bonuses of each Deposit

Cashback from trading with Forex Broker AAFXTrading is $8 per lot provided by ForexRebate.Me service.

More information on how to receive a rebate by trading in AAFXTrading can be found on the service website Forexrebate.me.

Yours faithfully,

ForexRebate.Me Team

Do not know where to start trading? Open a bonus account from an FBS broker and earn on Forex!

fbs-bonus.jpg

ForexRebate.me cashback service partne - FBS forex brokerFBS - announces the start of the new promotion. Now anyone can start trading using the company's funds.

Everything is very simple! Open a $50 Bonus account, go through the verification of the e-mail address and phone number, receive bonus money of 50 USD in this account and start trading.

Terms of action:

• leverage is 1: 500;

• transactions can be opened for any available assets;

• aggregate trading volume must be above 2 lots;

• profit should be above $25.

Once the conditions are met, the trader can withdraw the received profit on any proposed payment system. The maximum profit for the bonus account is $500.

FBS broker is ranked 7th in the ForexRebate.me service rating. Cashback is $12 per lot.

Do not miss this opportunity! Start making profits right now!

“Christmas and New Year” Bonus

nodeposit.jpg

Dear traders, partners and friends!

Christmas and New Year's Eve - a great excuse to make gifts to friends!

We decided to follow the good tradition.

This have not happened before! "Christmas and New Year" Bonus from Forexrebate.me Cashback Service. We give to our clients $100 after meeting simple conditions!

Conditions for obtaining a bonus:

- register on Forexrebate.me website;

- open an account with any Forex broker;

- trade with a volume at least 50 lots;

- claim your $100 to your account from Forexrebate.me Support.

The bonus period is from December 15, 2017 to March 15, 2018.

Agree, it's very good to trade, get a spread rebate and take $100 as a gift? Now it's available!

Do not miss this opportunity! It is important for us that you earn!

13.jpg

Dear traders, partners and friends!

That comes to an end of this year. For someone this year was not easy, someone overcame difficulties and achieved success.

Our cooperation with you for a long time allowed us to maintain the trust, stability and reliability of relations. We hope that all this will continue at a new level in the coming year.

We hasten to congratulate you all on the Christmas holidays and the upcoming New Year 2018!

Let the New Year bring even more success. We believe that all your plans and plans will necessarily come true in the coming year. We wish you success in trading, prosperity in life, friendship, love and family well-being!

We will favorable trend in 2018 to all!

Always yours,

ForexRebate.me Team

Partnership with ARUM Capital

arum.jpg

Dear traders!

Chargeback service ForexRebate.Me starts cooperation with broker ARUM Capital .

ARUM Capital is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 323/17. ARUM Capital is fully compliant with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directives (MiFID).

Conditions for traders:

Min deposit – $500

Leverage – 1:100

Trading platforms – MetaTrader 4 и ARUM.PRO

Floating spread from 0.2 pips

More than 150 securities available for trading

Min trade position 0.01 lot

Trading fee $10 for 1 lot

When opening a trading account through ForexRebate.Me service the chargeback is $5 per lot.

More detailed information on ARUM Capital is available on the website of the Forexrebate.me service.

New opportunities with ICO Serenity Financial

serenity-financial.jpg

Dear Investors

Cashback service ForexRebate.Me is launching a series of new partner projects that are related to investing in crypto currency. And the first of such projects is cooperation ICO Serenity Financial .

Serenity Financial is a blockchain based platform that will bring together brokers and traders. This is a secure Internet system, acting as an intermediary of the services of buying and selling of crypto currency, ordinary currency and CFD contracts. Clients are protected from any possible non-trading risks. All information about the concluded transactions will be fixed in the open locker without the possibility of making any changes.

Details of ICO Serenity Financial:

ICO time: from 25th January till 7th March, 2018;

Start of exchange trades – 7th March;

Token name: full - SERENITY, short – SRNT;

total number of tokens – 400 000 000;

base cost – 0,0001 ETH.

If you register in the affiliate link ForexRebate.Me, you get a Cashback of 2% of the invested amount.

All details about buying tokens, the Cashback program, etc. can be found on the website of the service or by email [email protected]

Sincerely yours,

ForexRebate.Me team

Promotion “StartUp Bonus” from InstaForex

original-a24b3518b2fdb55507b95951e8fb242d.jpg

Dear traders!

Rebate service Forexrebate.me offers you to participate in the promotion which the has been presented by InstaForex. StartUp Bonus gives an opportunity to start trading in the Forex market without the availability of pre-paid capital.

What does InstaForex offer? Having opened an account within the framework of this program, the trader receives at his disposal bonus funds from the broker for trading and making profit. In its essence, this is a no deposit bonus, which is credited to the trader when opening a trading account.

Amount of bonus funds:

for residents of European countries - $3,000;

for Asian traders - $1,500;.

Who can get such a bonus:

new customers who opened an account;

customers who have an inactive trading account;

clients whose accounts were traded, but as a result, funds were lost and trade was discontinued.

Can not get the bonus:

customers who have a cent account;

customers who have an MT5 account.

To use bonus funds there are no time limits. Participants of the “StartUp Bonus” promotion are granted access to the system of social trading ForexCopy. The profit received as a result of trading on the bonus funds is available to the conclusion under certain conditions.

For more information, please visit the InstaForex broker's website or the Forexrebate.me website.

Do not miss the opportunity to start trading in financial markets!

Change Broker at 25% Profitability​

fxeng4png_8214477_29825028.png

For all who are considering a change of broker, but have not readily made up their minds because of open orders!

AMarkets broker, with the support of Forextrade.me, arranged an unprecedented offer of the transfer of trading accounts with open positions to a reliable Company, under the best conditions. There has never been yet, a transfer to a new broker so easy and profitable.

● Online broker, AMarkets, has been offering access to the world financial markets for more than 10 years;

● Since 2017, the Company has been in second place among world brokers by client success rate;

● The financial reliability of AMarkets was verified by international auditors, Ernst & Young ( a member of the “Big 4” largest audit-consulting companies in the world).

Transfer your positions to AMarkets and get the best trading conditions in the industry:

● Bonus on first account funding - 25%;

● Highest speed of execution of orders in the industry - 30ms;

● Fixed and floating spreads ( from 0 points);

● Fundamental and technical analyses from leading experts;

● Up to 1:500 leverage

● Up to $20 000 insurance for your accounts.

You can make your transfer and continue working in forex by new rules right here and now.

TRANSFER ACCOUNT TO AMARKETS

The highest payout on rebates

Dear Forex traders!

We present to your attention the rating of brokers who offer the highest amount of payments of ribate.

FxFinance – 20 USD per lot

Paxforex – 19 USD per lot

InstaForex – 16 USD per lot

ATIORA – 16 USD per lot

Vistabrokers – 13 USD per lot

AMarkets – 12 USD per lot

FBS – 12 USD per lot

Forex Optimum – 12 USD per lot

Forenexx – 12 USD per lot

TopForex – 12 USD per lot

More detailed rating of brokers of Forex market by the size of the rebate can be viewed on the website of cashback service Forexrebate.me

Sincerely yours,

ForexRebate.Me Team

For those who trade on Crypto Market!

Over the past two years, the scope of the crypto currency has accelerated at an accelerated pace. Five years ago, no one could predict that in 2017 the bitcoin rate would be above $15,000 for one unit. And many experts predict that this is only the beginning of the development of crypto-currencies and of the blockchain system as a whole.

Today we bring to your attention the ForexRebate.me service partner - Forex broker FXOpen. Why this company can be called one of the leaders in the trade in crypto currency among Forex brokers?

First, FXOpen, in addition to regular trading accounts, invites traders to register a crypto account. The minimum deposit on these accounts is $10, the leverage is 1:3. In addition, the broker offers other acceptable trading conditions.

Secondly, more than 39 financial assets are available for trade, which include various crypto-currencies in tandem with world currencies. This is one of the largest lists of currency pairs that Forex brokers offer to traders.

fxopenjpg_2208239_30260056.jpg

Forex broker FXOpen takes a high rating among the ForexRebate.me service partners. Cashback from this company is $ 2.5 per lot.

For more information on how to get a spread rebate when trading with FXOpen, you can get at the ForexRebate.me service website or by requesting an electronic address [email protected].

Regards,

ForexRebate.me Team