• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex

Dear forum members and forex traders!

We are glad to welcome you on behalf of the Rebate Service ForexRebateMe .

About us: ForexRebateMe system shall return up to 95% of spread or commission on each of your trade deal, whether or not it is profitable! We are working together with many Forex brokers.

We will pay for your Forex trading! Or another – return to you part of spread on each transaction, regardless of whether it is profitable or not!

All you need is:

1. To be registered at web site or to be authorized in system if you are already registered.

2. To choose the broker with whom you wish begin to trade from the offered list on the site.

3. To open an account with this Forex broker.

4. To send us the demand for addition of your account from the Private Office through a special form.

5. Yours the account will be checked by ForexRebateMe's experts and you will receive the confirmation message about adding your account in automatic system of Rebate.

After this added account will appear in the list of your accounts. And the after confirmation by manager of ForexRebate.me you will start receiving cashback (rebate) payments on it from each of the deal, made on your trading account with a selected broker.

After the accumulation of funds in the you rebate account - in our system, more than $ 30 - you can withdraw them using any convenient way for you (PerfectMoney, WebMoney, Visa, MasterCard , bank account and etc.).

*If the company with which you are trading at Forex market, isn't present in the list, contact us, and we will surely consider the demand for addition of this company in our system.

Example of calculation and charging return of spread (rebate):

You added trading account 17589 of broker MyForex. Opened the trade terminal, logged in your account 17589 and started trading. In day you made transactions:

• EUR/USD – 3 lots
  • GBP/USD – 2.5 lots
  • USD/JPY – 0.5 lots
  • EUR/CHF – 0.25 lots

On ForexRebateMe System website broker MyForex has basic value of return 10USD per 1 lot . This return rate is calculated for EUR/USD as the most widespread among traders. So, what return at this broker you will receive?

• EUR/USD = 3 lots*10USD = 30 USD
  • GBP/USD = 2.5 lots*10USD = 25 USD
  • USD/JPY = 0.5 lots*9,58USD (a rate for this pair) = 4.79 USD
  • EUR/CHF = 0.25 lots*11,19USD (a rate for this pair) = 2.79 USD

Total in one day of trade you receive rebate on your account in ForexRebateMe System – 62.58 USD

We ask to pay attention that on some brokers charge goes to an automatic mode right after closing of your transaction in the market. On other companies there is once a day or once a week – depending on the company and its scheme of the reporting before ForexRebateMe System. You will be able to find more detailed information on our website.

In this thread we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Consider your suggestions to improve the Service.

Yours faithfully,

Rebate Service ForexRebate.Me

Dear Forex traders!

We are glad to introduce to all of you Forex Brokers rating made by ForexRebate.me. Managers of Forex Rebate project ForexRebateME analyzed more than 100 Forex companies in such parameters as:

• trading conditions,

• spreads,

• regulation,

• experience at Forex market,

• existence of competitions and bonuses for traders,

• awards of company and etc.

Therefore received the list of the companies ranged on the gained points.

We are pleasured to present this Forex rating to your look. The rating Forex of brokers from ForexRebate.Me is updated on the monthly basis.

Sincerely yours,
Forex Cash back Service -ForexRebate.Me

Many of our traders are interested – how to start work with Forex cash back service – ForexRebateME. To start work in our system it is necessary to open new brokerage account in view of the fact that the existing accounts can't become participants of our service (there are rare exceptions at Forex of brokers is it is possible to specify in a service support service).

Operations procedure:
1. To register an Personal account in ForexRebateME if it isn't exist;
2. To log in an account using login and password;
3. To choose the broker with whom you plan to begin trade on the page "Brokers ";
4. Follow the link in the broker's profile having pressed "Open new account ";
5. Check that in the form of registration the new Forex account was inserted our partner code , differently your account won't be automatically attached to cash back service;
6. To deposit your trading account in any convenient way and start trading at Forex;
7. Add the account of the broker in the Client`s cabinet of ForexRebateME having chosen the broker and having entered an account number on the page "Add account"
8. The withdrawal of Rebates can be done to any of available ways in an office.

If you have questions write here or address in our support service.

Yours faithfully,

Service of return of spread on Forex ForexRebate me

If the client wants to add already existing account to service, he needs to contact with support of Broker with a request for transfer of your current account in partner group of the ForexRebateME service (ID: XXXXXXXXX). You can look at our partner ID on “Broker ID" page.

If for some reason addition is difficult or it is impossible, earlier we published algorithm of the beginning of work with our service - how to register new account in the System of Spread return.

How to create a rebate system - the example of InstaForex :

1. Link - _ //forexrebate/ru/brokers/InstaForex

2. Press the " Open account " button

3. Go to open an account with InstaForex.

4. Fill in all the necessary registration data.

5. Then you come back to our website ForexRebateME and enter your personal cabinet

* If you are not signed in, you first need to register.

6. In the Client`s Cabinet select " Add Account " _//forexrebate.me/ru/cabinet/accounts

7. Enter all the data and send the request.

8. We confirm on email to you that the account is added, and you start receiving daily rebates.

PS. In this post InstaForex Company is listed as an example to open an account and join the Service Return spread on Forex. We do not advertise in any way and do not recommend brokerage companies leaving this choice to the conscience of traders.

Today connected at once three Brokers with instant return

TickMill return of 5 USD for a lot.

NewForex return 0.7 pips = $7 for any transaction!

GKFX return 0.3 pips = $3 for a lot!

At the moment our system serves clients already of 60 brokers!

You can look the complete list at our website!

Sincerely yours,

Global Forex cashback service

ForexRebateME

Yesterday we completed the implementation of a new system of processing charges. Now the time for appearance rebates in Client`s Cabinets is less than 1 second .

Modified the system of counting Broker Rating . Now for each language scores are different because it is considering regional marketing aspect and the presence of contests and bonuses in different languages.

We operate three-tier referral system . We pay 15% of the first level and 2% on the second level, and 0.5% in the third.

In Forex Cashback service added the following brokers:

FxOptimax – return $5 from 1 traded lot

Gallant Capital Markets - return $4 from 1 traded lot

Axitrader - return $3 from 1 traded lot

FxGlory - return $8 from 1 traded lot

We are constantly working to expand the list of brokers which is available for automatic Forex rebate. If your broker is not listed let us know we will try to quickly add that you can immediately start getting a return of spread.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Dear Forex traders!

We want to inform you that the amount of return of spread from the InstaForex company was increased to 16 USD for 1 lot!

We wish everyone a passing trend and good spring mood!

Yours faithfully,

Service of Return of Spread of ForexRebateME

Dear Forex traders!

We`d like to share good news from GCRS ForexRebate.me with you.

News!

During the first 2 weeks of May 5 brokers joined to our Rebate service

SolForex

FiveStarsForex

iForex

Forex.ee

NewForex

Now global cashback and rebate service (GCRS) ForexRebate.me paid rebates from trades at 62 brokers!

We constantly work on extension of the list of brokers. If your company still isn't present in the list, write to us and we surely will add it to the shortest possible time.

Announcement!

Our system of an automatic rating continues to form daily a rating of brokers proceeding from trade conditions, regulation, awards of brokers, and the most important – your votes.

Don't forget to leave the votes and comments in the broker's profile with which you trade. These votes are very important and will help us to make an objective picture of the market Forex of brokers.

Important announcement!

We prepare at once 3 promotion actions for you! One of which will be competition on trading accounts, the second – a bonus from ForexRebate.me, and the third – an action with valuable presents among the most active clients of month.

Don't pass news and announcements of GCRS ForexRebate.me!

Yours faithfully,

Global cashback and rebates Service

ForexRebate.me

Dear friends,

We publish news of global cashback and rebates service (GCRS) ForexRebate.me over the past week.

Been Added!

In the automatic rebate system of ForexRebate.me were added the following brokers:

• Grand Capital

• FiboGroup EU

• BelforFX

We are in the rankings!

Our service has been successfully added to the ratings rebate services - ForexPeaceArmy and 100forexrebates.com

You can write reviews of the work of our service there.

We will share with you the most interesting news of our company every week!

Sincerely yours,

Global cashback and rebates service ForexRebate.me

Dear forex trader!

We publish news of global cashback and rebates service (GCRS) ForexRebate.me over the past week.

Been Added!

In the automatic rebate system of ForexRebate.me were added the following brokers:

• CommexFX
• RVD Markets
• NSFX
• Forex-Market
• MXtrade
• FxFair

In total we have 70 brokers now from whom you may get daily rebates!

Sincerely yours,

Dear forex trader!

Been Added!

• FXCM – rebate $6 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Yadix - rebate $2.4 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Windsor Brokers - rebate $8 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• TradersTrust - rebate $4 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• ZarFX - rebate $4 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Gainsy - rebate $5 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• FxGlobe - rebate $5 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• DeltaStock - rebate $1.2 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Sensus - rebate $1.9 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Tradeo - rebate $5 from 1 lot for EUR/USD
• Tallinex - rebate $5 from 1 lot for EUR/USD

In total we have 80 brokers now from whom you may get daily rebates!

List of Non-deposit bonus offers was expanded!

• RoboForex - $30 bonus
• InstaForex - $100 bonus
• HiwayFX $30 bonus
• NewForex $50 bonus
• RoboForex $15 bonus

Sincerely yours,

Dear Forex traders!

We`d like to share with you good news:
To the list of Forex Rebate brokers were added next brokers:

IFC Markets – return $8 from 1 traded lot
Trader`sWay – forex rebate $5 from lot
StarfixhFX – cashback $5 from traded lot
ZebraFX – return $1.6 from 1 traded lot
TradeView Forex – forex rebate $6.5 from lot
YoutradeFX – cashback $4 from traded lot

We are developing!
At the present moment in the Rebate Service ForexRebate.me represented 85 brokers, with which you can open an forex trading account and receive forex cashback every day on your personal account at ForexRebate.me Service.

Sincerely yours,
Forex Cashback and Rebate Service - ForexRebate.Me

Dear Forex traders!

DirectFX – return $5.5 from 1 traded lot
Founded in 2006 Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd is one of the world’s leading foreign exchange firms, with subsidiaries and offices that conduct business worldwide. Our success is driven by our people and their unrelenting focus on delivering results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for our customers to grow.We are involved in virtually every facet of the forex industry.

SunbirdFX – forex rebate $2 from lot
Sunbird facilitates forex trading and CFD products, and its objective is to provide its traders with a range of professional and innovative means to conduct successful transactions while strictly adhering to its integrity and code of ethics.

We are developing!
At the present moment in the Rebate Service ForexRebate.me represented 87 brokers, with which you can open an forex trading account and receive forex cashback every day on your personal account at ForexRebate.me Service.

List of Non-deposit bonus offers was expanded!
• Grand Capital - $500 bonus
• Forex-Market - $15 bonus

Sincerely yours,

Dear Forex traders!

To the list of Forex Rebate brokers by ForexRebate.me were added next brokers:

Land-FX – return $4 from 1 traded lot
Land-FX is a professional FOREX company operating international branches in 13 countries. Land-FX was established by the industry experts with many years of broad and hands-on experience in the financial markets.

Trader`s Way – forex rebate $5 from lot
Trader’s Way was established by a group of financial market professionals dedicated to spreading the values of free, limitless trading globally. Trader’s Way provide our clients with the widest opportunities available on financial markets. Trader’s Way collected the best products, technologies and services, so that the needs of every trader are fully satisfied.

FireWoodFX – Forex rebate $5 from lot
FirewoodFX is a global online Forex Broker. The company was founded by a group of forex trader professionals. Team members have remarkable experience in financial industry. Brought together they have created a fresh know-how to deliver you an outstanding trading experience.

More than 90 brokers now!
At the present moment in the Rebate Service ForexRebate.me represented 90 brokers, with which you can open an forex trading account and receive forex cashback every day on your personal account at ForexRebate.me Service.

Sincerely yours,

Dear Forex traders!

Joint contests!
We`d like to announce that from 1st of Septemeber ForexRebate.,e are launching contests with several Forex Brokers. Every client of Service of Return of Spread ForexRebate.me can take part in this contests and win a prize. Prize funds will be deposited to trading accounts.

Follow the ForexRebate.me news!

Huge amount of Rebate Brokers becoming bigger!
ZuluTrade – return $3.5 from 1 traded lot
ZuluTrade was founded in 2007 by Leon Yohai, and created in response to the non-existence of a web-based platform that could audit traders globally and at the same time; enable traders to share their knowledge with people interested in their strategies.

AAAFx – forex rebate $8 from lot
AAAFx was founded in 2008 and its headquarters is in Athens, Greece (member of the European Union). Currently employing 80+ people, within the past two years the company has successfully opened thousands of live accounts from 176 countries globally.

Royal FT – forex cashback $6 per lot
ROYAL is an elite team of experienced traders and finance professionals that established the firm in 2008 with one conviction: knowing what traders want. To that end, ROYAL offers thousands of traders around the world the right tools to make it in the financial markets on a daily basis. From superior trading conditions, to tailored personal broker services and close client support, our job is to enable you, the trader, to succeed.

Sincerely yours,
Forex Cashback and Rebate Service – ForexRebate.Me

Dear Forex traders!

To the list of Forex Rebate brokers by ForexRebate.me were added next brokers:

ETX Capital – return $2.5 from 1 traded lot

ETX Capital is a global provider of cutting edge innovative technology giving our customers access to competitive pricing of over 6000 markets supported by our award winning customer service teams.

FxArena – forex rebate $5 from lot

The FX Arena is both innovative and completely unique in the world of forex. It features a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to get started and take part. Traders can put their trading skills to the test and discover new ways to earn from the international currency markets.

UmoFX – Forex rebate $5 from lot

As expert in FOREX trading, UMOfx is involved in every stage upon client selection, from implementation to completion, offering functional and technical support. UmoFX extensive skills encompasses all aspects of implementation and operation, including business requirements definition, development of functional specifications for client approval, system design and overseeing market flow to fit specific client needs.

More than 95 brokers now!

At the present moment in the Rebate Service ForexRebate.me represented 95 forex brokers, with which you can open an forex trading account and receive forex cashback every day on your personal account at ForexRebate.me Service.

Sincerely yours,

Dear friends!

Ongoing joint contest ForexRebate.me and InstaForex - « Trading Non-stop ».

Before the end of the competition remains 10 days . Each trader can still take part in the competition and prove that he's the best!

Interim results will be published on our website.

Sincerely yours,

Dear Traders!

We are happy to share good news with you that we started cooperation with one more great broker - TOPFOREX.

TopForex is the registered brand of Goldenburg Group LTD, broker provides more than 3000 instruments, including stocks, bonds, commodities, indices and the Forex market.

Each client of ForexRebate.me will receive $12 of cashback per each traded lot at TopForex!

To get more info on TopForex you are welcome to check out Broker Profile at ForexRebate.me service website.

Best Regards,
ForexRebate.me team

Dear Forex traders!

We are pleasured to announce adding 2 new Forex brokers to Forex Cashback & Rebate Service ForexRebate.me

VerumFx - $1.5 per 1 lot of rebates

Brokerage company VerumFX entered the market in order to propel trading to the next level. From the very beginning Verumfx made its goal to show customers that FOREX trading can be open, honest and transparent. And since the very first day they’ve been following the goal allowing no deviations.

Vomma Trading - $8 cashback from each lot

Vomma is the world leader in the development of software for brokers, and also the independent broker who uses its best solutions for their clients.

More detailed information about trading conditions, special offers and detailed rebates per each pair you can find at official website Cashback & Rebate Service ForexRebate.me

Sincerely yours,
ForexRebate.me Team

Last edited: