• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexdrawEA 2019 high gain but very low drawdown?

I searched in google with keywords best forex robot 2019 and in the end I found forexdrawEA from their website forexdrawea-com. if anyone has ever bought, I was interested in their ea. I saw a very small drawdown, and monthly profit looks great. if there are buy please review here and I say thank you if anyone would like to share here.

I have visited the website that you shared, I have contacted the admin website and I have got the EA trial version for the demo account. during this week it is still going well. but I have not found a good high setting. thanks for the information.

Hello friends,
I think i have something similar that might interest you...it is possible to grow small account of $100...i have one that is more profitable than the one you mention here...but am still new and can't share my email...feel free to contact me...i am will to share investor pass for those interested..

kind rgrdz,
JHN

I have visited the website that you shared, I have contacted the admin website and I have got the EA trial version for the demo account. during this week it is still going well. but I have not found a good high setting. thanks for the information.
Any update concerning that EA? I would like to take a crack at it. Thanks