• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexChief - forexchief.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for ForexChief at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about ForexChief broker

Last edited:
Still using Forexchief till date. I have had more success with this broker than previous ones. For one thing, they have very low spreads and better trading conditions for swing trading. I started beginning of last year with just $1500 and now my balance is $3000, That is the sitting capital at the moment. I have withdrawn profits several times.
That is great progress. Not everyone can manage that. I use Forexchief as well and it has been a great year. I have withdrawn money several times without issues and the platform has been smooth.

Forexchief offers trading bonus of $500 on deposits. There is no need to upload personal documents and wait for data verification. I hope traders are taking advantage of this.

Hello everyone. Do you partake in the contest by Forexchief?

Fast Warren – is a two-week contest that involves "cent" accounts and allows to combine the usual trading on your account with the competition for a real money prize. The contest is held in two nominations - "The biggest profit" and "The highest turnover". The participant with the highest rating can be the winner in both nominations at the same time and receive a reward for each competition.

Hello everyone. Do you partake in the contest by Forexchief?

Fast Warren – is a two-week contest that involves "cent" accounts and allows to combine the usual trading on your account with the competition for a real money prize. The contest is held in two nominations - "The biggest profit" and "The highest turnover". The participant with the highest rating can be the winner in both nominations at the same time and receive a reward for each competition.
I did partake in this contest only once. I did not come out the first 10. I'll try again some other time. For now, I enjoy trading with Forexchief and all is good.

Investing is a great option for those who want to build their wealth over time. Fortunately, there are very many ways to go about this. Some ways are extremely lucrative while others are risky and may take some time. Therefore, It’s important that you learn about each investment option as a guide to making informed choices. Don’t just spend your free money, start investing today for a greater return tomorrow.

Please I want to inquire about the Special Trader Package V5, I saw on the site that it comprises of several features, which can bring valuable advantages to a traders journey in the market.
Please how does this really work, put simply?