• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexBrokerRebates.co.uk – Competitive Rebates For Top Brokers

What We Do
Broker Solutions is a Forex rebate provider. We pay you a rebate on every trade regardless of whether it wins or loses. For some traders this can mean a rebate totalling thousands of dollars per month. To receive rebates you simply have to create an account at Broker Solutions then sign up with a broker through us afterwards linking those accounts in our client area.

Our aim is to offer fair and competitive rebates to traders for as many regulated quality brokers that we can. It should be noted that we only do business with fully regulated brokers.

How It Works
After introducing you to one of the brokerage firms we represent we'll get paid commission on every trade you make. We then send most of that commission to you as a rebate and incentive to use our service. The commission we receive comes out of the brokerages marketing budget, your spreads and trading conditions will not be adversely affected by using our service. The only difference you'll experience is that after every month you'll receive a rebate proportional to your trading activity via your chosen payment method.

How Much Can I Earn?
The amount you can earn is dependent on three factors, those being;

1. The rebate amount at your chosen broker.
2. The currency pairs you trade.
3. The number of round turn lots traded on each pair.

To get an estimation of the rebates you could receive please use our rebate calculator.

How Do I Start?
Go to our compare brokers page and select a broker, then follow the instructions.

What If I Already Have a Broker Account?
In most cases you can still receive rebates on broker accounts already created. You can check to see if you can receive rebates on existing accounts by visiting that brokers information page.

Which Brokers Can I Get Rebates On?
Currently we offer rebates for 9 industry leading brokerages which are listed below.

Alpari UK - 0.26 PIPs per round turn lot
FxOpen - 0.7 PIPs per round turn lot
HotForex - $4 per round turn lot
InstaForex - 1.3 PIPs per round turn lot
Liquid Markets - Up to 0.35 PIPS per round turn lot
Pepperstone - 0.3 PIPs per round turn lot
Think Forex - Up to $3 per round turn lot
Windsor Brokers - Up to 0.5 PIPs per round turn lot
XE Markets - 0.2 PIP's per round turn lot

Please head over to our site at ForexBrokerRebates.co.uk to get started and learn more.

Last edited: