• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

I've heard about forex about 2 months ago.As far as i know it is trading market system.Is there anone who can help me out to know more.

Forex is a very fluid market. There are a lot of things that you have to learn before you start trading in Forex. The good news is that there are a lot of sources of information that you can use in order to learn about the Forex market. Many people jump in blindly and end up losing their accounts. You can avoid this by not trading with too much leverage.

a lot of source material you can learn and many post and thread in this forum actually also give you proper information about forex. if you want further explanation and information, you can visit site like babypips or forex factory. forex is risky business and start involve with minimum knowledge is wrong.

That is a very good idea a place like babypips can help us in so many ways and also in learning we can as well learn from the demo account and forum here in as much as getting our self ready to learn more through expert traders are some additinal advanatges.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a very good idea a place like babypips can help us in so many ways and also in learning we can as well learn from the demo account and forum here in as much as getting our self ready to learn more through expert traders are some additinal advanatges.

If you would like to learn more about about forex, you can do a lot of visits to the various forex forums, forex forum usually give as much knowledge about forex, one of which you can visit the instaforex forum or instaforex tutorial.

I've heard about forex about 2 months ago.As far as i know it is trading market system.Is there anone who can help me out to know more.

If you're looking to learn about forex, you've come to the right place. You should've searched for the beginner threads first though before you made a post. Remember to search for them next time so as not to create redundant posts on the forums. anyhow, welcome to the forums and happy trading.

Forex is not just a trading market but that which involves the trading of different currency in a particular platform. It is an internationally recognised business with high degree of volatility and requiring adequate skills for it's success.

Nope, when we are in the Forex trading platform we can trade in the different pairs, commodities and also metals. Which variety of it we can use here in the terminal the lots of the tools and features. However, we still need to seek out the best trading strategy by improving it in our capabilities.

Forex is not just a trading market but that which involves the trading of different currency in a particular platform. It is an internationally recognised business with high degree of volatility and requiring adequate skills for it's success.

but nowadays many forex technology that can help traders without the need adequate skills for success... i think if we can use many tools that already exist to help traders analyse the market than we can just use it and test it to know which mostly help which one is not help our trade, smartest guy will choose correct weapon and use it rather than create the weapon itself

but nowadays many forex technology that can help traders without the need adequate skills for success... i think if we can use many tools that already exist to help traders analyse the market than we can just use it and test it to know which mostly help which one is not help our trade, smartest guy will choose correct weapon and use it rather than create the weapon itself

Yes though, but then, what if the market turns out the other way round such that the novice/new trader cannot easily analyze it and program the robot to trade in the desired direction. In as much as EA helps, I am still not an advocate of it for newbies.

Forex trading is the exchanging of one currency to get the other. This is done online as the case maybe. You will need to have your trading account funded and when you do that you will also need to have a good prediction knowledge due to that will help you buy or sell currencies when there are higher price to sell or lower prive to buy.

Forex trading is the exchanging of one currency to get the other. This is done online as the case maybe. You will need to have your trading account funded and when you do that you will also need to have a good prediction knowledge due to that will help you buy or sell currencies when there are higher price to sell or lower prive to buy.

Well, you've said it well here. But on the other subsequent regarding prediction, waiting to predict the market before you enter will take you centuries, I believe it is more better you follow the market in the sense that you make use of the rightfil strategy. Like that of hegding which I probaly use on following the market.

If you would like to learn more about about forex, you can do a lot of visits to the various forex forums, forex forum usually give as much knowledge about forex, one of which you can visit the instaforex forum or instaforex tutorial.

The idea of creating Forex forums was basically that which you have outlined and by helping newbies get along but now, some have decided to turn it the other way round and most newbies don't get any reasonable thing from those people who claim they have been doing Forex for over ten years. I think zulutrade should come into your list as well.

Yes,it would be better to learn forex in a forum like this rather than learning it in forex broker forums. One would not get the adequate answers from those representatives all they want you to do is invest in there sites. So it's better I learn from websites or forums like this.

Yes though, but then, what if the market turns out the other way round such that the novice/new trader cannot easily analyze it and program the robot to trade in the desired direction. In as much as EA helps, I am still not an advocate of it for newbies.
of course there is no perfect system that can guarantee us with 100% correct signal because of market movement affecting by many factors especially news on economic policy, but at least we already prepare with technical analysis and if we want more convince than we must doing some fundamental analysis by ourself to certain us whether that signal seem correct or not

Forex is the online business of currency trading internationally. Anyone can trade forex. Its a 24 hour market. You can trade every day during the week and make money. However, it comes with great risk and you could lose a lot of money so learn all you can and practice in a free demo account with brokers and see your skills and decide if you want to take risk. Furthermore, you can practice in a real environment like a cent accounts since you're risking little money to see if you want to be a trader.

of course there is no perfect system that can guarantee us with 100% correct signal because of market movement affecting by many factors especially news on economic policy, but at least we already prepare with technical analysis and if we want more convince than we must doing some fundamental analysis by ourself to certain us whether that signal seem correct or not

Yes, and that's why I have always believed that to get the best out of your analysis, you should not rely on just either the technical or fundamental. Understanding and working on both gives you a better view of the likely condition of the market.

I also agree having just one-sided in the analysis will not help much into the success of our trading. Having goal to be knowledgeable in the news or fundamental and the current market conditions or technical will be just the way of trading analysis. Which will be our ears and eyes of the market.