• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.
Absolutely, there is no alternative way! Although, nowadays Forex is a good opportunity for the investors! But for the traders, learning is the ultimate way.

Forex is about currency trading. Forex market is the biggest and most liquid financial market on the planet. What's more, the day by day trading volume surpassing $5 trillion. Forex trading enables you to buy and sell currency. Currencies are traded in pair. For trading in the market you need specific knowledge and skills of forex trading. You also need a good forex broker to trade.

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Yes, BabyPips School is important, but it’s not everything! This School is all about basic guidelines, and obviously only basic guideline is not enough here! I see, old threads on popular forums are very useful. I have learned technical & fundamental by using the old threads of popular Forex forums.

Even though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Forex is a very popular business. Where many traders can trade together, they can make a profit in trading whose knowledge and discipline are perfect.

Forex trading is lucrative but as the market can’t always be in your favor, it can be very risky. You have to learn, practice, and lose several times before you make any money.

Make yourself capable first for trading. Invest your time for learning. Most traders start to run for different strategies. They ignore the learning process. As a result they drop from the market very soon. Focus on developing skills.

People get crazy when it comes to forex trading. 24 hours market is moving doesn't mean it's offering you easy money. Unrealistic expectation leads to bad habit for which a trader suffer a lot.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

Success can be achieved in forex if you have good patience and skills and have good discipline when you trade.
For trading discipline is a must. Without discipline surviving in the market is not possible. No matter how great strategy a person has. It won't help him for long if he is not well disciplined. There are many traders who are good analyst but can't make profit due to lack of self discipline.

Make yourself capable first for trading. Invest your time for learning. Most traders start to run for different strategies. They ignore the learning process. As a result they drop from the market very soon. Focus on developing skills.
You must prepare yourself for trading. And you have to manage the risk and create a strategy.

Forex trading is a great career choice but it is not an easy way of making money. You have to learn and practice well before deeming yourself capable of taking any steps that involve risking your money.

@Randaill You are correct. I believe success cannot be achieved with random trading, you need to be disciplined and stick to a proper trading plan. Of course, patience is the key.