• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

In the present world now Forex has become a Buzz word and people are joining this market place for earning money very rapidly. This market place is open for 24 hours and can be kicked off from at any places in the world with a little amount , that’s why as a student I have joined this market place and carting it as my part time job.

In Fx trading from all trading task , choosing a broker is more important , we the traders should choose our broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Mine job is too, but I don't think that some company is too important as without knowledge it's just impossible to earn money
Maybe if you are too lucky to win the bets ALWAYS :D

Generally we the traders who are particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from this market place without learning , and fall a great loss when trading practically . success in Forex is a long time process , so it is more appropriate to keep patience , if you want to make sure success from here.

Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable place to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Practically, If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

Yes, Forex trading is available for the students! Since this financial market doesn’t sleep, so student can use this money earning opportunity in their free time! I personally know many students who are also involved with this trading profession, and they are really making enough money as a part time Forex trader, but I am a full time Forex trader, and Forex is my lifetime source of income!

In the present world now Forex has become a Buzz word and people are joining this market place for earning money very rapidly. This market place is open for 24 hours and can be kicked off from at any places in the world with a little amount , that’s why as a student I have joined this market place and carting it as my part time job.
Yes, I have also noticed that, there have so many students who are using this financial market as a part time Forex trader; really it’s a good opportunity for the students! There is no restriction, and the trading cost is very low; perfect environment for the students!

That’s really true, the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly! Nowadays, Forex is the number one position! But, it’s not easy way of money making! Only good skilled Forex traders are able to make quick money from this financial market! I’m trading here as a full time trader!

Actually, not only you there have so many students are available here! Because, they can start this profession with any small amount of money! By the way, Forex is really challenging for the part time traders, since they use this market only for few hours!

Actually, not only you there have so many students are available here! Because, they can start this profession with any small amount of money! By the way, Forex is really challenging for the part time traders, since they use this market only for few hours!

Yes, it’s challenging job for the part-time trader! But, if you have enough trading knowledge on this financial market then definitely you would be able to make regular money as a part time trader! Trading skill is the key point.

I think that forex needs to be studied gradually. Just maximum a couple of hours a day, otherwise one can get lost in such huge amount of information.

I think consistency is the main challenge in Forex trading. Making profit one or two times is not a bid issue until ensure it with great consistency. And for that we have to pass a long term period for acquiring analyzing exact trading skill which is key to success in Forex. so, always try to be consistence.

I think that forex needs to be studied gradually. Just maximum a couple of hours a day, otherwise one can get lost in such huge amount of information.

Absolutely; learning is a long term process here; there is no shortcut way of learning! I have almost 7 years trading experience but till now I am doing my same job; I mean learn from my own trading mistakes.

Very well said about consistency. I'd also mention that for a successful trading on forex it's important to have a strict discipline – that's what helps to be purposeful and persistent on this market.

In order to my trading understanding, I think , Forex Forum is the most useful way of Forex learning! Basically, most of the novice traders start their trading career without any trainer, so they need knowledge! In addition, there have so many pro traders in various Forex forums, and they share their analysis in forums so willingly! As a result, novice traders can improve their trading skill by using Forex forum’s! I appreciate this way of learning!

You can make profit with small investment. The interesting fact about trading is you can make profit compounded. But for this you have to make a long term profit target. For example, 3 or 4 years plan. But if you want quick huge profit with small investment you are going to end up losing your account.

It is very important to sharpen our knowledge. We can't stop learning. Learning is a continuous process. We have to continue it. There is no end of learning. The sad part is most people are unwilling to learn. They look for short cuts.