• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Forex is a market place from where you can bring good amount of profit but of course you have to make sure first of all real knowledge and experience.

Money Management is one of the most important pillar here! Greedy Forex traders lose their full trading balance end of the day, since they don’t respect money management as well as risk management policies! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are able to recover their trading mistakes so smarty, because of using MM trading rules in their trading!

It is really difficult to get satisfied by Forex , because most of the traders are loser from here and me also. But I never gave up. Still I am trying to survive by means of my trading skill that I have gathered by passing a long time.

Forex is a big fish if you want to catch of course you have to pass a long time with great level of patience . so choice is yours.

That is cool, but trading is hard, and you have to practice a lot till you manage to make a profit. I started trading on the foreign exchange market two years ago. And at the beginning, I didn't know anything about it. It took me a lot of time to understand the simple difference between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 and understand why the previous version is better and more popular among traders. Still, I hope you will manage to succeed in this field.

Last edited:
To earn consistent profits in forex trading is not easy considering the forex risk is very high. At the risk of it, so to be successful in forex we need to continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. And have a good trading psychology is the key to get consistent profit in forex trading

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders depend on demo trading for acquiring proper basic information about trading; I think it would be better if we newcomers take Babypips school for acquiring real fundamental experience instead of demo account. This trading place always makes sure all basic information with essential terms and conditions.

in order to me, every trading pair is simple and every trading strategy can bring good result of you know how to manage money and risk when trading.

That is cool, but trading is hard, and you have to practice a lot till you manage to make a profit. I started trading on the foreign exchange market two years ago.
Yes, beginner they need to learn and doing more on practice even use demo account, with practice hence will make perfect, we often hear this quotation and this is good to motivated our trading journey, which as trader must more practice on real trading than only from theory.

in order to me, every trading pair is simple and every trading strategy can bring good result of you know how to manage money and risk when trading.
We need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following other's strategy.