• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

We the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which doesn’t restrict scalping and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

i have been trading from Forex since last 8 years , its a not shot time but still i feel so many things that i have to learn, actually Forex is a big ocean

success is open for all kinds of trader , make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Forex trading is not easy. To make it easy it takes years of study and dedication. Problem is most newbie thinks it's easy. Actually they have been told that it's easy.

Forex is the largest decentralized currency and commodity trading market where brokers play a core part by serving traders with a number of trading facilities.

Forex is the largest decentralized market where more than $4 trillion dollars is traded every single day. Several brokers serve the market in a number of ways.

Evil habits destroy us and these tendencies are revenge trading, over-trading, using high leverage, gambling, which are never good for us. You can lower the number of losses but can’t avoid it fully. Don’t go for taking revenge on the market.

Definitely forex trading is profitable but many traders aren’t profitable in the market just because they are trading in the wrong way and they don’t have a flourished trading strategy.

Forex trading requires mental work and you have to be mentally prepared for trading forex even though other business mostly require both physical and mental labor.

I prefer trading in EURUSD and GBPUSD because I can trade here by using moderate leverage and using the low trading spread. These pairs help me carry a handsome amount of profit.

Forex is a mystery to some traders whereas Forex is an interesting game to others. However, my thought is somewhat different because I take forex as a business.

Forex is a mystery to some traders whereas Forex is an interesting game to others. However, my thought is somewhat different because I take forex as a business.
Yes you said right because I saw traders have different queries about the market that are mostly unanswered.