• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

Forex is a market place from where you can bring good amount of profit if you have much knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit wit

Forex is a market place which is most volatile and there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so its totally uncertain place.

Anyone can make profits once or twice in the forex market. But a successful trader is the one who can make consistent profits throughout their trading journey.

in Forex beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

Yes, it’s true that you can never be sure about the returns that you may make in the forex market. But if you are knowledgeable and have prior trading experience, you can prepare yourself well for the typical market conditions and act accordingly.

We the traders have to choose regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds. Because regulated trading platform always make sure secure environment for trading when it belongs UK US or Australian

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.
Most newbie traders usually trade a lot of pairs but to me that's not an ideal way to trade. Every currency pair has its own movement patterns. If one can understand that it becomes easier to trade. So it good to choose few pairs.

Success in forex depends on many different factors. Firstly, your personal skills and vision of the market. The more skills you possess, the more profitable are your trading results. So, forex is not the place where you can earn money easily without proper preparation and knowledge. Secondly, Choosing a broker is of utmost importance. If your broker is a scam, then any trading results will not bring you tangible profits. Thirdly, discipline plays crucial role in trading. You need to develop your psychological stability in order to keep cold headedness and common sense. During trading, you'll experience the surges of greed and fear which will lead to the total loss of your deposit.

I suppose that forex trading shouln't be considered as the activity which bring lots of risks. Of course there is a risk around there, however we have to understand that if we have any percent of risk, then we have the same percent of income. In my opinion, people shouldn't be scared about forex trading because forex market is volatile. The main here is that you can possibly extract some money from this activity, the rest doesn't matter. Well, there is a huge risk to lose your accumulations, nevertheless you can learn and practice in order not to let the market to ravage you. Just learn properly.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.