• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

Actually, Forex is mainly considered as a most volatile trading place nowadays, because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so if we want to get maximal result from this market place we the traders first of all have to tendency to pass a long, as success is related with long term process in here.

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the most credible broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments , otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In fx trading by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , so before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk. I actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

I request for all please before investing our grand capital first of all we the traders have to make sure the brokers credibility , we the traders can kick off live account with small balance to see the brokers performance, I think it would be better for us to lead a comfortable trading life.

Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers think only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this market place , but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without proper money management. So, we have to make sure first of all how to mange money in Forex trading.

I do agree with your opinion! There is nothing like shortcut way of success! It’s a long term process! This is why, all of pro traders have such a long time trading experience! BY the way, I am on the way of success!

If you have enough confident in your trading habit, then have it frequently. Don’t change the rules according to market movements. Because, there is nothing 100% in here and sometimes market moves at random. So be confident and don’t change the current rules.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

Nowadays, Forex is definitely a profitable business. The first thing as a newcomer you need to do is learn everything you can about the market . then before you get a real account , get a demo account and practice as much as you can so you will get a better idea about the market. You probably should use the demo account for months. However , if you feel like you are ready , then by all means open up a real account.

I agree that success doesn't solely depend on the trader's knowledge and skills. It also depends on the broker. Sometimes minor problems with a platform can prevent you from getting profit.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

Basically the peoples who always say this market is scams they are particularly loser from here. And behind the reasons emotions lack of knowledge, lack of money management and much more. When I was a newcomer and was not able to make profit from here also blame this market place. Keep pace with present time I have understand all matters and never blame once at all in spite of falling a great loss again and again.

If you want to earn very rapidly from this trading place first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. so, it would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures exclusive educational facilities.

I think new Forex trader should choose the broker which always ensure good trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials. So before choosing a broker there educational facilities we have to look for who are especially newcomers.

I think new Forex trader should choose the broker which always ensure good trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials. So before choosing a broker there educational facilities we have to look for who are especially newcomers.

Yes, it’s a good option for the new traders who are really interested to learn Forex! Even I see, few brokers are offering free webinar feature, really impressive.

in Fx Leverage is simply the credit offered by the broker to trade higher volume. Leverage is a double edge sword. It can result in huge profit or substantial loss. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. It always surrounds risks , so it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management approach before using it.

I agree that success doesn't solely depend on the trader's knowledge and skills. It also depends on the broker. Sometimes minor problems with a platform can prevent you from getting profit.

I don’t think, broker is a major issue here! Because, there have so many popular review sites as well as forums! So, if we choose any broker after enough analysis, then definitely we’ll be avoid the scam brokers.

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

It's quite simple with a leverage. the less money a trader has , the more they have to use a leverage andherefore to increase the risks and vice versa

yes, I believe in long term trading as it becomes difficult with the shortening of the time. If you will look at the charts of the timeframes higher than 6hours or 1day then you will get more stiff idea about the market movement in a particular period. So, you need to trade on the long term basis in order to stay more safe. Thank You!