• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Vs Binary

Actually both of this kind of business based on prediction, but in Binary we predict about shares market, but it seems like we gamble our money in binary and predict if that stock price is up or down, many people considered it as gambling but i am not, and forex i think we all already know about this, exchange currency and gain profit from the deviation

In my opinion, forex is more based on knowledge and binary option trading is more like a lottery.

That is right and i also agree with your own opinion about forex and about binary, many of my friend who already tried binary also have the same opinion like you, since forex is based on our own decision and also some aspect that we need to analyze first, then i think forex still better even it will be quite hard especially when we don't have any knowledge

It's not only what we have from others but in the obvious way of trading in binary. Because, we can see that they are very simple of having buy and sell buttons then, you will not have much of the details of the market or not really like a good trading platform. While Forex has it and better way to have analysis.

I wouldn't describe binary as gambling... If you see it like that then forex is also gambling isn't it? Black or red, up or down :D

Actually both of this kind of business based on prediction, but in Binary we predict about shares market, but it seems like we gamble our money in binary and predict if that stock price is up or down, many people considered it as gambling but i am not, and forex i think we all already know about this, exchange currency and gain profit from the deviation

Don't you know that binary option trading is just a type of trading and Forex is market. If you intends to talk about spot and binary option, I prefer spot trading though binary option seems easier (only two option: call or put and price up or down).

well in my religion trading in option is prohibited because it is close to gambling system, so i do not interesting trading in option... i feel comfortable trading on fireign currencies better than others because it is just like flexible business for me

I think forex is less riskier than binary. You have only two options in binary but you have many ways out in forex. You don't lose all of your money in forex and you can set stop loss so you only lose a little bit of it. We can control a lot of factors in forex where we can't control anything in binary. The market fluctuates so much that you would be taking a lot of risk to say that in binary it will end up at some points.

To be honest, I do not have great opinion about binary trading. The reason is binary traders can win only when the platform providers lose. Even though, the principle is same as in forex trading where we trade against the forex brokers who act as market makers, the latter hedge their position against a higher tier liquidity provider. Thus, there will be no problem in payment, at least theoretically. In case of binary options, there is no possibility of hedging as the platform providers need to pay 75% of our investment as profit in case we succeed. This needs extremely complicated algorithms. I am not sure how far it is technically feasible as price of a currency varies in a big manner.

Don't you know that binary option trading is just a type of trading and Forex is market. If you intends to talk about spot and binary option, I prefer spot trading though binary option seems easier (only two option: call or put and price up or down).
Spot of the binary options is good enough i have been tried those thing and it is quite hard also especially if we cannot predict the market so much and many poeple think it is more like gambling but i think that is all about speculation

well in my religion trading in option is prohibited because it is close to gambling system, so i do not interesting trading in option... i feel comfortable trading on fireign currencies better than others because it is just like flexible business for me

This is the first time I've read about religion and forex trading or binary option. I think that trying to make a living should be separate from your religion. Since God does not give you a bank account, he should not condemn you for trying to support yourself if you are good at a certain thing. I know some people who are so good at Poker, they make a living out of it but it doesn't mean that they are a bad person or violated God in any single way. I think God should allow us to make money to support ourselves. I think binary is risky though so you're smart for not using it. Forex is so much more legit and has more earning opp.

This is the first time I've read about religion and forex trading or binary option. I think that trying to make a living should be separate from your religion. Since God does not give you a bank account, he should not condemn you for trying to support yourself if you are good at a certain thing. I know some people who are so good at Poker, they make a living out of it but it doesn't mean that they are a bad person or violated God in any single way. I think God should allow us to make money to support ourselves. I think binary is risky though so you're smart for not using it. Forex is so much more legit and has more earning opp.
I'm surethere are those that are against forex in their religion. There are religious group which think forex is gambling and with this, they don't usually welcome the idea of their congregation to take part in forex but I don't know if it is binary or simple trading.

I'm surethere are those that are against forex in their religion. There are religious group which think forex is gambling and with this, they don't usually welcome the idea of their congregation to take part in forex but I don't know if it is binary or simple trading.
forex is investment channel but it do not like gambling. you must be analysis data and choose the time for position. if you think it is a gamble. you will open position without analysistic. and it will be destroy you.

Forex and binary is same in work principal. Require to us predict the future outcome in order to get profit. But unavailability of technical analysis tools make binary seems like betting if we have no knowledge to analyze the market.

I've never tried on a binary. I prefer forex trading, because it is more obvious in the analysis, but it all depends on each person. no need to debate which one is good or less. Because basically they are both are business investments that offering risk and reward.

I've never tried on a binary. I prefer forex trading, because it is more obvious in the analysis, but it all depends on each person. no need to debate which one is good or less. Because basically they are both are business investments that offering risk and reward.
I ever try binary for few weeks, and to be honest i still prefer Forex trading which the risk we can manage, so it won't be like Gamble which is very hard to manage, and since Binary is the part of forex market but with some concept of gamble , It will be quite hard to manage the risk.

Forex and binary is same in work principal. Require to us predict the future outcome in order to get profit. But unavailability of technical analysis tools make binary seems like betting if we have no knowledge to analyze the market.
And also, the unavailability of any risk management tool. It is more like a go and predict thing. If your predictions are right, you win, and if they are wrong, you lose. It wouldn't be an overstatement to call it a gambling in Forex. You ain't guaranteed of any winning and you don't have a security or control over your capital.

I prefer to trade in forex since give me opportunity to hold positions as long as I want. While in binary option, trade limited by time. There are no technical analysis tool available too which make me unable to conduct proper technical analysis. While in forex, I can do that easily.

More over binary is risky because from the look of things you are going to observe that there is no way which you can do analysis here everything depend upon the trader luckwhile forex u a chance to do both fundamental and technical analysis