• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading support family & Financial status

We know forex market is big market here many opportunities open for everyone. I am happy with forex trading it’s support my family & financial status.

Wow! I'm so happy to know that forex trading has enabled you to support your family and lifestyle. How long have you been trading? would you care to expound about your experiences as a trader? :)

That is good to hear and its totally is possible if you're really good at it. Forex is really good in terms of long term trades. You can make good money from it. You can make a career out of it too. This is great for those who do don't have jobs. IF you do have good jobs then its a great side gig for extra money. I focus on my job so forex is a side gig for fun for me. I don't risk too much though.

The earnings from forex trading will be substantial to support a family and uplift financial status only when a trader has an impeccable track record of success. It takes several months to attain that level of proficiency. Till then, the income would not be bigger enough to support a family. Only a trader who can exhibit lot of determination would become a professional.

That is good to hear and its totally is possible if you're really good at it. Forex is really good in terms of long term trades. You can make good money from it. You can make a career out of it too. This is great for those who do don't have jobs. IF you do have good jobs then its a great side gig for extra money. I focus on my job so forex is a side gig for fun for me. I don't risk too much though.

Not, short term is okay too. Have you ever tried it before? or you just afraid, day trading and scalp is not that bad even i still suffering loss but if i calculate right now i am still profit with short term kind of trading, and it can support my family and give me decent montly bucks.

The earnings from forex trading will be substantial to support a family and uplift financial status only when a trader has an impeccable track record of success. It takes several months to attain that level of proficiency. Till then, the income would not be bigger enough to support a family. Only a trader who can exhibit lot of determination would become a professional.

It is always right to make Forex a means of livelihood only and only if the trader must have gotten some good trading knowledge and experience suitable enough to make him withstand the pressures Forex comes with. Then and only then would it be said to have been good enough to support you. Well, those that can comfortably trade and have their family needs being taken care of from the proceeds of Forex will tell you that it is a dream worth waiting for.

It will be when we are able to make profits or sustainable business in Forex. You will have the need to be consistently making profits. While, I can tell you how not easy and you will have high risk in trading. Though, after we overcome these difficulties that we have experience in trading, we can become profitable trader.

Yes forex trading can support a family financially but then it has to be when there are more money coming in, in the sense that since a family is minimumly made up of 3-8 peoples before the money coming from forex trading would be able to solve the financial problems then it ought to be enormous which requires that the trader should also have enormous capital for trading and also adequate knowledge.

Mainly this is for those that has taken Forex as their means of livelihood and at that, they will have little or no option rather than to learn Forex well. I still feel making Forex the only means of income depends on how much capital we trade with which sometimes is a determining factor of how much profits we make.

Well, i am very much happy with forex trading. Because I can give my time to my family as well as earning a good amount. I agree that it contains lots of risks, but still my family trust me and supports me.

Forex really support me and my family to meet my financial needs. it improve financial status for my family ny hhelping me to earn money online. I was worried having no job , forex helped to come out fromthis state of mind Now I am making good money from trading.

I personally prefer to stay off the earnings from the stock and the forex for the feeding family. I don't know how some of the people take such decisions while feeding their family.If they can manage it then well good for them and if they can't then i guess it is better to try something else.

it is really good that you are able to maintain your family via forex. As forex has too many risk factors also i hope you know how to handle those.

To earn money as forex trader is not an easy thing to do and i consider that as a tough business, as you already support your family financial it means you are a great person, not all traders can survive and can support their family financial, usually traders above 3 years old already have bigger chance to support their family financial and have decent income.

its all about gut feelings and luck. if you are lucky enough you will gain in forex.
Well, if you don't have the knowledge about forex trading then luck cannot help you to earn. And if you are unable to earn and lose your money continuously then your family also will not support you.

A trader who does not know how to trade cannot use the business of forex to support his or her family. It is not luck that the trader will hope for him or her to make money to train his or her family. Forex is for those people that know how to trade and it is only them that can train their family with forex. If there is no knowledge, it is better for the trader to look for offline work.

Sure, the food can only come rolling when there is enough skills to back it up. It's not a kinda easy stuff to take Forex as a full time source of earning. A trader who wishes to do so must be sure he's got adequate trading knowledge and skills. That is the only way he will overcome the ill side of Forex.

yes this is right i am depending on forex to support my family with some monthly money and this business in my opinion is the greatest business on the internet therefore i am doing my best to reach to the professional level as i could

We know forex market is big market here many opportunities open for everyone. I am happy with forex trading it’s support my family & financial status.
You are very lucky that your family support your trading profession, basically there is nothing like the certainty that’s way, many families don’t support the new traders in their learning session.