• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

I wouldn’t say it is easy to become a forex trader because you need to be patient and disciplined, which not a lot of people can do. Also, it takes a lot of time and practice to become profitable to become a forex trader. Everybody wants instant results and makes money. Traders who go with approach end up losing their money fast.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

actually, how many returns will come from our trading it depends on money management, without strong powerful analyzing money management there is no chance to bring 12% return at all.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Most people can make some random profit trade. However, earning consistently is the most difficult job. It requires an knowledge of the market as well as a calm and steady mind.

Most people can make some random profit trade. However, earning consistently is the most difficult job. It requires an knowledge of the market as well as a calm and steady mind.
If we are looking to earn income from doing our trades we will need to make use of such kind of a trading system that is easy to understand by us.

i think there is no business in the present world which is easy , so change the mentality and search the strong something new.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.
It is difficult to acquire knowledge and become skilled. It takes time to become skilled. Most people don't want to spend the time necessary to learn. They can waste their time.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

Forex trading is not a profession like you come, make investment and take your profit. Rather success catches at you in return of high pursuit and struggle. The more time you generally invest in analyzing the market, the more you can learn from here that can help you in enhancing your skill and knowledge.

Forex has never been an easy job for traders because it comes with a massive mental stress. Maximum traders take shelter of technical analysis to capture the market trend; fundamental analysis can provide the perfect view of the market. For opening a trade, proper ad accurate market analysis is needed.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.