• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Forex does business that is not easy because forex has many risks. with the risk that it is for us to be successful dakam this business we need to have good preparation when trading, so we will be successful in forex trading

We know 90% Forex traders are loser. So, definably it’s not easy way to make quick money. But, you see only professional Forex traders can earn regular money without any pain. Because, they can different between real setup with fake setup of market. Yes, now I can do this for the reason is my good trading knowledge that I got from free educational facilities of TradingBanks broker.

Yes you are right most of the traders do fail because they just want to get in and make money, its very important to gain some experience and understand market very well.

Forex trading business was not easy because in Forex trading has many risks. the risk not only of the movement of the market, but the risk can be also of ourselves. Psychology is the thing that most affects the trader to experience a loss

Trade using EA is easy guys..
But you must have great EA.

I prefer trading with manually rather than using the EA, because trading with EA will only make our trading skills will not develop. And not all EA sold very profitable, so we need to be more careful in choosing EA

Forex is a business that is not easy, we will get a lot of risks of the business, therefore we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to manage the business well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading

@gabanda, Nobody said it would be easy. Achieve something great was never easy. Otherwise everyone would go for it. It is a very challenging profession and one needs to work on it very hard for long term profits.

@gabanda, Nobody said it would be easy. Achieve something great was never easy. Otherwise everyone would go for it. It is a very challenging profession and one needs to work on it very hard for long term profits.

yes, therefore we need to be able to have good preparation for trading. By having a good preparation so we can trade well. Therefore, we need to be able to learn and practice trading well before starting trading real account

Getting prepared for profit is a difficult task in my opinion. lol It takes a toll on a trader and sometimes frustrates how far the journey is. But a vision gives an idea that it is not far ahead.

When a trader can trade as per the trading plan and strategy they can make this business very much easy ,the more accurately we can trade ,the more we can make profit ,its all about the talent and experience a trader can have or develop.

forex is not easy and therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of skill and a good trading psychology so that forex is not difficult and we will be able to manage capital well

Forex trading is not easy but not difficult either. It need discipline and consistence.
Practicing is the key succes on this bussines

It requires learning how to earn money with forex trading as i guess forex trading is easy not earning money may require some real guts.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, this trading place is not at all the easy source to earn money very rapidly. But I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders try to make money very speedily without learning. And they fall a great loss. So, before earning money from this volatile trading place we have to capture all market principle by learning.

Forex is a business that is not easy, therefore we need to be able to do this well then we need to be able to have a good preparation. With good preparation will make us able to make trades with a maximum. so that forex is not as difficult as we thought

Agree with @Fx Master. If people could know what's going to happen next, then there won't be any fluctuation in the market. And rates for currency pairs will almost remain same. lol

Its a real thing that Forex trading is not so easy but ye when we can trade with proper passion and dedication and can maintain good analysis we can be a winner

In spite of having well trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so obviously it’s not a place to earn r money very rapidly within a short time. On the other hand you make sure a reliable support from a credible broker , then you can earn money swiftly from here , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly