• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Easiness come with time. At initial phase, when traders not good enough in analyze the market, and method often changed still, they’ll found that trading and make accurate prediction is something difficult. However, when time passed and they are getting experienced, traders will know what they need to do to generate good analysis and trading decision.
I agree with you. When the forex trader starts to trade in forex in the beginning, he or she will not be finding it easy to trade but when he or she continues to trade more and more, forex will start to become easier because he or she will find the better ways to trade.

forex trading is not easy to be mastered, but I think the big enemy in this business is ourself,how we can contol our emotion while we trading, the fundamental analys is needed to basic guideline in trading, but for sure to beat our self first.

You are right. In Forex, we are what we seem to be and it is the trader himself that is a hindrance to his own success since the market offers equal opportunity to everyone and the basic thing that differentiate it is the knowledge the trader has. It's a place you can make that which you want to make if you work towards it.

Every business is crucial for all the beginners. In the forex beginners can get a very good help from the demo account. After practicing on the demo account beginners can start his successful trading in the Forex.

Forex Tips For Beginner :

1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.
3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.

forex trading is never an easy business if forex was that easy then I think many traders will have succeed in forex market by making good amount of profit within a short period of time but if you could look you will fine out thatt many traders fail mostly at the beginning of their trade ,its better to learn first and forget about the earning as when you have good knowledge and skills then earning will come on its own

it not sure . we can make money with it . someone can see it easi . and other is difficult . we have enough knowledge we will fel it easy

@rexway I think so predicting market is full of trick. For example: As small traders we already have enough evidence that market will rise but in fact the market drop for about 30 minutest before back to the usual price again before keep falling more.

I'm so stupid in fundamental analysis. I do not know anymore about it. I tend to trade using EA, its more easy for use and fast to make order.

forex trading is never an easy way to earn money. A trader should always have to be filled with confident and knowledge so that they can make the best us of their knowledge while trading. The more a trader will have knowledge, the better will be the results of the trader

Forex trading is bever an easy business and will never be so for this fact I think that learning should come and took place if a trader really want to make things easy for himself

Initially people think that forex is very easy, they only get to know about the seriousness about the market once they start trading, its not that as it seems.

Let's say, trading in Forex is risky, and a lot of people for the fact that they are afraid of that risk, are also afraid of attempting the business. It is not that easy to trade in Forex and make profit from it. It on its own also takes a lot of time before a trader can make money from the business as well.

To take any business seriously I do think forex trading is still less risky. Problem with many is that they just want to invest money and trade and expect that they make profit. But if you open a real business they will also know how really hard and risky to open a business no matter what kind of business that is.

Forex trading is not easy. But its good to keep on earning and eventually make good money out of it. I started with just 50 dollars and my profit is only 3.50 dollars after three months of trading. But now I have thousand of dollars trading capital and constantly earn minimum of 5% profit each month.

forex is one of the best business. Now anyone can start this business with low capital. And with this business anyone can earn good profit on short time but there are no business available for earning good profit on short time so forex rading is not easy

Easy in your dreams, forex is not that easy especially when you loss. There are some worry inside of you thinking that you may loss in future, it is all about psychology and your experience, but i am sure that forex will be easier even not become easy at all as you gain more experience

of course forex forex is not easy because it has a lot of risk so good trading skills alone are not enough to be successful in forex trading. we need to have a lot of skill and a good psychology to be successful in forex

Although Forex is considered as a hard or complicated in the present world but I can considered it as an easy business. Because I get proper support of an ECN broker that always, support to make profit regularly. Without having a proper support or having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to meet success in Forex trading. My dependable GCI Financial trading platform everyday provides me fundamental and technical analyses for making profit. It provides always many trading facilities. Scalping and hedging capability is also available in this platform. It has been awarding for many times as a Best Forex Broker. I can easily trade with secure because its transaction is too much clear to withdraw my deposit. Therefore, it is easy for me.

Depends from trader to trader. Ask a newbie, he'll say yes
Ask an experience trader, he'll not reply the same coz he has a giant knowledge in it.. have gone through thick n thin parts of this industry and how know all this works.