• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

In Forex market, more than 90% Forex traders are loser! So, it’s not easy way of money making! On the other hand, Forex is not impossible! There have so many traders who started from zero level but right now they are the successful traders!

This market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why for keeping survive in here we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. First of all we traders have to ensure real money managing plan if we get maximal result by our trading strategies.

The success is depend on your trading knowledge , on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit with great consistency if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex trading business is much better option than any other profession! Forex trading business is also available for the part time Forex trader, since market is open for 24 hours! BY the way, Forex business is not appropriate for the greedy people who want to make quick success here!

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

I am not willing to consider Forex trading is an easy source to earn money rapidly , because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to having much volatile nature.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so it is very difficult to calculate the market , but if you have real risk and money managing plan then you can earn money from here very rapidly.

Forex trading is not easy, but as trader still continue trade because still so many exspectacion in forex trading is they can making profit, good mindset will help them to always survive in forex and become good tarder that able generated good profit, they have good confidence and less fear

Of course, good mindset is a very much important parameter; this is why, now I always do meditation before my trading. I think, it’s a good habit.

For the currency exchange traders it can be hard to maintain the whole process of trading in a better way if they lack trading knowledge. There are certain pillars of successful trading passage that a forex trader needs to ensure in this dynamic field of forex. Patience, hard work, right trading attitude as well as adequate trading knowledge, etc. all are various factors that can help a trader to achieve victories.

it can't be easy as it's a global business, so we need to be good enough to fight it up and only then we willl see success.

Exactly, here only 10% (even less percentage) traders are regularly making their profit; so Forex can’t be simple job. Basically, it’s a very smart profession.

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

Yes forex is reliable and a good source of income . However it is going to take a lot of time and work for you to make it work that way. in the Forex market , we lose as well as gain . one of the factors to consider is your Forex broker. if you haven’t chosen a broker, then you should research the Fx broker that you are interested in before signing up under them. A bad broker might cheat you.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Fight for yourself. Know what to do. Trading plan will help you execute your trade and Trading journal always help to keep your record , find out what are your miss and need to be improve. It's not easy and not hard.

Fight for yourself. Know what to do. Trading plan will help you execute your trade and Trading journal always help to keep your record , find out what are your miss and need to be improve. It's not easy and not hard.

Exactly, it’s not easy! Just takes a long time to observe, I mean the market principles.

Forex is one of the most popular way of money making; the main advantage of Forex trading is; the financial market is open for 24 hours. As a result, a number of traders are using this profession as a part time job.

Generally we lose when our strategy not works practically, so we the traders always have to develop our trading system by regular practice.

Knowledge is the main weapon for any trader. And a trader must thrive to complete his education at first. However, it is not that a trader can gather all the experiences in one day. At least he can try to get acquaintance with the basic ideas of trading with the help of demo trading account since devoid of appropriate trading expertise and idea of fundamentals no trader can ensure long and safe trading journey ahead.

Knowledge is the main weapon for any trader. And a trader must thrive to complete his education at first. However, it is not that a trader can gather all the experiences in one day. At least he can try to get acquaintance with the basic ideas of trading with the help of demo trading account since devoid of appropriate trading expertise and idea of fundamentals no trader can ensure long and safe trading journey ahead.

Of course, knowledge is the key! I have never seen any pro trader without having proper trading knowledge; Forex is all about knowledge based profession, so we need to make sure good skill on technical as well as the fundamental.