• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Actually there are almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge, so that’s not possible at all earn profit from this market place easily. On the other hand if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , then you can earn money very rapidly , but for that you have to pass a long time in this volatile trading place.

Yes i guess your calculation is right as there are many traders who looses money and some of them looses more while chasing their lost money. But i guess instead of taking risks they better learn the trading process and better to take start by using demo account which allows you to learn trading with virtual funds.

Really, Forex trading business is not easy way of money making! But right now I am enjoying this completed trading profession because of my trading knowledge on technical analysis! Now I can read almost all of hidden languages of Forex market technically in order to my personal trading system! I am hopeful about my trading success!

Forex trading is not easy its true but yes if we can trade with proper experience and knowledge its very much true that we can make good pips as per our experience and the skill

Forex trading is not easy its true but yes if we can trade with proper experience and knowledge its very much true that we can make good pips as per our experience and the skill

I want to rephrase this post a little bit: forex trading is easy but earning money through it requires a lot of skills to be learned before entering forex trading business.

Forex market is the largest and most liquid market in the world! In addition, in order to the Bank of International Settlements, Forex trading increased to an average of $5.5 trillion in a day! That means, there is no question on reliability and transparency! But, it’s true trading without proper knowledge and experience is risky! So, if you are a novice trader, study more to reduce your risk reward ratio!

Forex - isn't the easiest thing there is, but it's quite possible to learn the basics and trade here. It's important to choose the broker correctly, also to test the trading strategy well that you chose, and perfect it.

yes its a true thing that Forex business is not so easy and simple as we think and for that always we should work hard with patience and like that we can make accurate analysis with time.

But, I don’t think so! Forex trading business is not easy way of money making; it’s too much complicated! Only high skilled Forex traders are able to earn regular money from this market! It’s hard, that’s way more 90% retail Forex traders are struggling here! But of course, it’s not impossible! Successful Forex traders were also started their trading journey as a fresh trader! So, don’t worry if you are a novice trader!

Forex business is not so easy its true and for that each and every traders have to work hard so that they can make the thing simple and can be made achievable in a proper way

Your money management skill is that which makes you remain in the market. A trader that finds it difficult to manage high capital finds himself out of the market sooner that he expects. It doesn’t come easy and the skill required in risk management is one that grows with time.

According to me, Forex trading is not any kind of lottery or gambling, so I seem; traders need to open their demo after completing basic topics on Forex! Actually, when I opened my demo account then I didn’t know how to ride on Mt4 trading platform perfectly, so I faced initial problem with my Mt4 trading platform! So, you can work with your trading platform before starting your trading!

Me also with the same feel that forex business is not so easy as we think because for that the accuracy in analysis should be maintained properly so that in longer run we can get success.

Analysis are helpful in making good conclusions that lead to a good trade or a bad one, those who only rely on signals sometimes make hasty decisions as well and looses money so better to learn how to make good analysis if you wishes to be successful in this business.

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.

Forex can be easy off chance that we have incredible knowledge and skills as for Forex trading . We can trade with Forex for the span of the day and as low help trader. There are two sorts of trading structures like long time trading and brief time trading or scalping. We can pick up cash through Forex inside a compact navigate by scalping. So it is truly a sharp thought of trading we can take after who have other calling other than Forex. Forex is superior to some other occupation. We can trade here by staying at home it is really an imperative open portal . Much time is not foreseen that would involvement to trade well with Forex so it is an amazing plan to trade with forex. I am procuring generous wholes of cash in forex with ECN Capital. I also like their moment withdrawal system.

Basically mostly traders come into Forex due to earning money very rapidly, and when they try it practically ultimately they fall a great loss due to lack of real market principle.

I have passed a long time in Forex but still using demo account, even though so many traders always ignore this trading place. I always use high leverage and all my trading strategies in here to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to avoid risk when trading in live.

It is true that all trading on forex it is not easy to get the profit expected, need a strong knowledge on price movement occurs, and also it takes a trading plan with analysis of market conditions to determine the trend direction accurately pricing so that the profit target achieved