• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is getting popular

Forex trading is getting popular day by day. You can make money by trading foreign currency. It can be a good source of income if you can learn the art of trading. To acquire the knowledge and skills you need to study a lot.

Sometime traders increase their lot size due to overconfidence gain from couple of good trade. So, it clearly hampers ones’ trading plan.

Brokers are a very important factor in Forex trading. If choosing a broker is not right, the chances of loss increase. I suggest trading under a regulated broker. And it is better to trade at a broker where the spread is low.

Brokers are a very important factor in Forex trading. If choosing a broker is not right, the chances of loss increase. I suggest trading under a regulated broker. And it is better to trade at a broker where the spread is low.
There are lot of scam brokers in the market. Regulation is the best way to avoid those brokers.

Ignoring demo trading means digging one’s own grave.Traders mostly don’t know that demo trading creates value in them. Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue.

Yes, Forex is becoming popular day by day because traders can earn profit from the market sitting at home. No other profession provides people with the opportunity.

Long term trading is a type of trading rare loved by traders because it takes much time and comes with high trading risk. Use indicators and market analysis and consider global market situation as part of this analysis.

When I was a newcomer I was using Bollinger Bands in demo account, but didn’t get maximal result that I did in demo.

the best Forex broker always ensure best trading environment for using any kind of trading strategies by providing comfortable trading spreads.

Yes, forex trading has become increasingly popular in recent years. The ease of access to the market through online trading platforms and the ability to trade on a 24-hour basis have made it accessible to a wider range of traders, including individuals.

Not a surprise that it is becoming popular, people wants to make a good money during the pandemic events including me, where trading helps me to make a bit more of money while stuck at home with 9-5 job.

Low spread-consuming pairs bring high profit for us ultimately. Not all brokers offer this opportunity to traders as spread is the food of all brokers.

Consistent methodology should be followed to earn profit. Forex changes its direction quickly, which is a fact for which traders suffer losses the most.