• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is biggest gift of internet

yes forex trading is biggest gift for every one to earn money and become rich in very short time so just choose the forex to earn and here awaken your life from the sleep of ignorance that is the message of the owners of this forum for every one

Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view.

Yes, it is true. Thanks to the Internet technology, forex markets can be accessed from any part of the world. Indeed, forex online is one of the biggest gifts that Internet has rewarded us with. Therefore, now forex business is one of the global businesses, too.

I think most of the offline brokers are also now using the internet and that way it become spossible to have the forex trading. without any need from the bank and other people. it makes things easy most of the time, you can also make some random money from there too.

I think most of the offline brokers are also now using the internet and that way it become spossible to have the forex trading. without any need from the bank and other people. it makes things easy most of the time, you can also make some random money from there too.

They really need to make use of the internet if they do not make use of internet then they will have less investors coming in. Forex is indeed a biggest gift to the internet due to on it arrival as an internet based business that made it easier for most of us.

Actually, those are international brokers so, we can trade with the different citizenship and also from home. There are Forex companies that do it locally so, they can trade in their company and only in that broker. Forex trading isn't a gift but a business that has the risks.

For brokers, forex trading is only a gift. Because they get profit at every aspect. Whether a trader is getting profit or loss, a broker gets his commission from every trade. And for expert traders also forex trading is a gift.

I think it could be great as a side gig for some extra money but its very risky as well and can be a curse if you lose all the time so its a double edge sword for some people. It will all depends on how good you are and if you can make profit but if you can't make profit then its not a gift. I don't think forex is for everyone but only for the skillful people. Now, if you're good at taking profit consistently then you have found your luck on the net.

Yes you're right. Internet has made it possible for those who are interested in forex trading to be able to do so from the comfort of there homes from anywhere in the world.

Yes it has been the biggest gift given to the internet users because before in the past as said that forex trading was intended to be for the major banks in the sense that they transact on enormous amount, but thanks to internet that made it possible for all people.

More than calling forex trading as the biggest gift of internet, I would say it as one of the best options to achieve financial freedom. There are internet marketeers who earn millions through affiliate marketing. So, considering the same, we cannot call forex trading as the biggest gift. However, to speculators, it is one of the best options available to make a living.

I agree that forex is a biggergifit of internet.this is not just a gift it is a way of earning which you havce to prove good for you . With dtermination,patience and discplined trading a trader can earn good amount of profit by doing work online.It is a positive way for internet usage that gives you earning .

I think so for the good trader. I love to trade or copy trade as well in my spare time so its definitely a good part time job for me. I love it so far. I'm very happy with forex. I would rather do this than anything else. Forex is incredible for me. I think its the gift of the internet beside internet businesses that is. I mean there are many other types of business that are good online as well. Like Youtube videos makers also make money.

Forex trading is the biggest gift of the internet. I'm sure there are people who don't bother to go to work again because there I'd forex in the internet. It is because online form of trading now came into existence that people are ready to leave their not paying job to become self workers that no body will control. You can make money from forex sitting at home and answering no boss.

More than calling forex trading as the biggest gift of internet, I would say it as one of the best options to achieve financial freedom. There are internet marketeers who earn millions through affiliate marketing. So, considering the same, we cannot call forex trading as the biggest gift. However, to speculators, it is one of the best options available to make a living.
Well, I guess not everyone enjoys this gift of internet. I really doubt if a trader who losses more often will ever agree to the hypothesis of seeing Forex as a way to attain financial freedom. The fact remains that it is a business that offers opportunity but not for all.

If see potential income offered by forex, surely this business is a gift. Open for everyone and they are have same chance to be success. Not necessary to spend high amount of money to start because leverage system available. And due to this business lucrative and potentially profitable, many people interested to join in this business.

Of course it is true that without internate it would not have been possible to trade in Forex. I could not imagine when internate was not there how this industry was managing it self or it was simple in freeze and beyond the scope of normal people to participate here. Was Forex market there before internate did strike the world.

Traders have chance to generate high amount of income while they can start trading with little capital. That is a gift. However, whether traders able to take benefit from the gift or not, all depend on them. If they are working hard to build knowledge, experience and strategy, have chance to be successful and profitable as a trader.

Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view.

There are many business online today, that has much more value too. Internet only links every one to them and to Forex too, and also depending on how profitable we are in any of those online business, either social network or banking or blogging etc.

Yes dear it is right statement that forex is a gift of internet .I spend most of the time wandering here and there on internet having no goal to do some time. now I got a way of earning from forex. It is a positive usage of internet technology.

There are many business online today, that has much more value too. Internet only links every one to them and to Forex too, and also depending on how profitable we are in any of those online business, either social network or banking or blogging etc.
Why a lot of people like it here is that in Forex, you can start with nothing. That is what sets it apart from so many others. Trading in Forex requires no special capital or degree and that makes it a place you can easily learn and if you work hard, earn with little or no investment.