• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is biggest gift of internet

Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view.

indeed, the internet has given us the ability to trade with entities a thousand miles away with relative ease. I don't think forex is the "biggest gift of the internet" as you put it though. :p

It is a bit over, forex is not biggest gift, it even exist before internet exist lol, only someone who don't know about forex background will say something like this, but still for some people who don't have any jobs, i am sure they will say that forex as biggest gift since they can earn from it and even in quite short of time.

It is a bit over, forex is not biggest gift, it even exist before internet exist lol, only someone who don't know about forex background will say something like this, but still for some people who don't have any jobs, i am sure they will say that forex as biggest gift since they can earn from it and even in quite short of time.

I agree with you, internet simply brings forex to the masses.

I agree with you, internet simply brings forex to the masses.

Yeah,it bring it to masses, and not only for some traders who has a lot of money, so now market become more dynamic that usual and i think that is good for any other people who want to earn from forex too because it means more chance to gain profit from it.

Yes you can say that is is really a positive activity . many of the people use internet for no purpose . They just wander here and there spend their time in entertainment or social media. Now forex give them a line to work where they can get some earning for them . Young generation can learn it quickly, do it with low investment . They can grow their amount . It is a supporting business for people who use internet for earning.

They have purpose like social networking, researching or even playing. But what's worth it for the time is like investing and working. Thus, it will be in the Forex market that we can take the chance to trade and gain profits or real money. There are many offers here now in the Forex brokers like the contests and raffle prizes.

@umo: but in fact even forex give them place to work, forex also the place where they are all loss the money that they get, i know that is a bad thing but i just want to say some fact here, also in fact i think it still as gift and added that forex also part of internet and good place for some people but not for all people.

Yes, that's correct. If not careful enough in trading there's high chance of having losses instead of making profits. So we will need to be meticulous in every trade we make and do a better analysis about the market as much as possible to have both the technical and fundamental analysis.

simply right, I know a lot that if not for the internet, I, as well as some other people that I know may not have been interested in Forex. The internet has made us realize the real meaning and brain behind Foreign Exchange business.

many traders thankful because of earning income from forex market but many traders also cursed forex because of lost many capital invested, i just can say that every business chance is a gift but must be doing it in correct way will make that business as a gift to its player

I will say yes forex trading is the best way to make good income. I'm really not into forex trading before when I incur some loses. But when I realize that what I need is just education and knowledge and now that I end up making one good profit one after another some how I realize that forex trading is really for me.

despite the fact that over 80% if traders lost their money invested i still that forex is gift for me, it is hard business but if we already know how to earn from forex market than it is a gift to achive higher target, but still knowledge take the important rules to bring success

Being a gift isn't the right word to use. I'ld rather say that Forex is a breakthrough in making money online. Though its expensive if we want to make good profits and we must have a good level of experience and skill to be able to survive the changes in market values.

Its a gift online since for those that can trade and have money, they will make a great living doing it. I think its an awesome way to make some extra money online. I'm always excited about such opportunity online and more so when the market is bullish.

many traders thankful because of earning income from forex market but many traders also cursed forex because of lost many capital invested, i just can say that every business chance is a gift but must be doing it in correct way will make that business as a gift to its player
Quite on point dear, you know, I have this family friend that you dare not discuss anything about Forex around him. He was one of those that knew Forex long before so many but was a major victim of losses and each time you talk about profits in Forex, it really hurts him to hear about it.

I agree that trading with lots of currencies by just sitting at home is really an amazing gift. But every prospect has its positive and negative sides. Your strategy can give you big profits. And at other side your one wrong decision can give you a huge loss.

Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view.

Well, no doubt forex trading is really a best online based business and its was made possible with the help of internet in the sense that in the past forex trading was done across the phone and also fax but with the inventing of the internet every thing became possible and easy.

Because of the internet world became in our hand. Now forex trading became much more easy, transparent and accurate. And most of the people who want to involve in the trading can trade easily.